2- First Year

Kit's line.

After passing difficult exam and get in Medicine major of AAA university, Pha's sister already prepared for us a big apartment to live when we are in college but we refused the kindness of my angel (I always keep calling Pha's sister as my angel, you already know the reason) because we want to experience our student life in medicine dorm and of course we live in luxury dorms which are for rich students only due to high fee. But we have no other way since my grandmother said that if the dorm is not good enough, she will force me to live in the prepared house. Fortunately, I am successful to get agreement from my grandma that I will book my dorm by myself, she can't do that for me, if not, I will not be back home when I have free-time (power of pampered child).

On way coming to school office to register for rooms in dorm:

Pha: "The best thing is the rooms of 3 of us beside each other, if not, one of I or Beam have to next to your room" he faced to me and said.

Kit: "Why?" I rolled my eyes and asked.

Beam: "you stupid, of course to be sure someone will be beside you during rain-thunder season or when you have nightmare anytime" he smacked my head and said.

Kit: "Okay, got it" I replied simply because I were speechless, I were feeling that I were so bad when I couldn't go over my trauma and still made my friends worry about me. I always hate my this side.

Pha: "It's our happiness to protect you in our arms, no thinking about it as bad thing anymore, Kitty" they hugged my shoulder and said. We always understand each other like that.

Beam: "Yeah, that's it , no worry Kitty" he said with a big smile.

By the way, "Kitty" is a special name and I only allow grandma, brother, Pha and Beam call me by that name. If anyone dare to call me like that, they are surely in trouble immediately.

After a half hour, we finished our booking with my room and Beam's are beside at 3rd ploor (R.307 and R.308), Pha also in dorm A but at 2nd floor (R.208).

We have a free week before first day of the first semester, of course we spoiled ourselves as much as possible by going to wonderful beach, go to bar every night,...so on.

Finally, the D-date come, we get ready with our first year and 3 of us go to school by Pha's luxury car (this is his gift after graduating from high school), Beam also have one but we want to use only one car for the first day.

Kit: "Why only me is a person who can't have my own car?" I made a boring face and muttered.

Pha: "you dare to ask?" he said while smirking.

Beam: "you already know the reason why you are still asking that silly question" he looked back behind seat and said.

Yeah, behind seat always belongs to me when I am in a car with them because their overprotective.

We talked and made some funny story during the way to main building of faculties where is having a Welcome First Year event.

At the time we get out the car, most of the eyes are on us, I can hear clearly some kind of words which shouted loudly like: cute, handsome, perfect, guys in dream,... I start feeling uncomfortable and my face show some annoyed signs.

Kit: "Why do you still act as nothing bother you?" I looked at both of my friends and asked.

Pha: "Why don't you still familiar with this case? you already know what will happen when I appear anywhere, right?" he blinked and said.

Beam: "Yeah, this is no surprising since I and you are also here, right Kitty?" he also blinked and said.

Kit: "I hate you guys when we are in these kind of cases" I pouted and muttered.

Somehow I feel worry when there is a large crowd around me. If Pha and Beam are not here, I am sure I leave this place immediately.

A long day passed with a lot of event, on behalf of Medicine Faculties, Pha is in Moon Competition and Prink is in Star Competition of this year and I sure I know the result for Pha's side without follow the news of the competition.

Exactly as my predict, he becomes University Moon easily. Ahhh, sorry, If I say it is easily, Beam will kill me since Forth, a wonderful guy who is the moon of Engineering Faculties, this guy is only win second place due to he doesn't show his warm smile during competition as Pha, so of course he lost some scores because of that point.

There are nothing special happen anymore, so we go through our first year peaceful with playing around, studying hard, and flirting more girls hihi.

p/s: Thank you for supporting by your enjoy. This chap I mentioned Forth and I also said Beam will kill me if I have bad mouth about him. I believe that you know the reason. If you feel my story is interesting, please give me support and I can finish Mingkit love story to come to ForthBeam story.