16- Official confession

Kit's line.

I finally come to the room 003. I feel so worry when I stand in front of the door. I am thinking whether Ming is in there or not but I just wake myself up.

Kit: "Damn you Kit, how can you think about that, you are not a girl who is expecting to see your lover." I scold quietly to myself then just went in the room.

I take a look around the room, at first stage, I think the kind of VIP room will be decorated looks like Royal style but I am sure this room is extremely simple room with modern style. I walk around and I see a area with a lots of pictures, so I go to there, I see a lots of pictures of Ming and his family since he was born, still a kid, in primary school, in high school, in his graduated event, in university welcome event and the newest is the picture which is used for his voting in Moon competition. He was so cute when he was a child and now he becomes a handsome guy. Beside that, I also see his family pictures but it is weird, one of these is not in one piece, it is matched from 2 pictures, one has 4 people: his parents, brother and sister (I guess), this photo is taken long time ago due to the photo's color turn into old, ... and ... one is photo with only one kid, that kid is Ming.

I don't know why my heart is beating so fast and also feel hurt when I look at this picture, my tears is coming out automatically. I really don't know that I am crying. I look toward next newest photo while wiping away the tears to find something which help me ignore this feel, I watch this newest picture then I suddenly smile when I recall his warm and childish moments during 2 past days. Think about him, I just realize that I am being affected by him so much. Suddenly I am feeling so scare but also don't know scare what.

Sink in those thought, I forget about the time, it around 6pm. Suddenly I hear someone is knocking the door, I step to door direction but I can feel that person already go in the room, I hear the steps is walking through the entrance. I prepare myself for worst case but I relief after a few second when I see that person is Ming.

Kit: "You want to kill me by scaring me like that, hmm, go in without any word." I yelled at him when I tried to take back my breath.

Ming: "Why do you still stand here, take shower now, I will take you to a wonderful place, please quickly P'."

Kit: "Wh..what...why...shower...ah...ah...okay." I couldn't say my words clearly when I see his impression at this moment, somehow it was annoying me but he was so cute, I couldn't rejected him.

Ming: "I will wait P' here." he said with childish smile.

I take shower quickly because I don't want to make Ming wait for me too long.

Ming: "You are so cute with white clothes".

Kit: "Er...cu...cute your head." I didn't know what to say except this.

After that I am so busy with my thought, I really don't like someone say that I am cute, except 4 people but somehow I feel I love it when it comes from Ming that don't realize Ming is standing behind me very closely.

Ming: "Let go P'Kitkat" he leaned down and whispered in my ears.

I can feel his breath on my neck. I am frozen completely in this moment until Ming hold my hand and pull me follow him. Finally, we come the place, I am surprised because this place is so wonderful, it is small garden with decorated bonsai, colorful lights and aquarium. There has been a table there with delicious foods, candle and I also hear some romantic music. I only can say WOW with happy smile when standing in front of this spectacular. Yeah I can't hide my feeling in this moment.

Ming: "P' come here and take a seat" he called me when he was helping me pull the chair for me.

Kit: "Oh."

Ming: "Trying this, I'm sure you are hungry now, so enjoy your dinner." he said with a gentle smile.

Kit: "How are other people, why are there only us here?"I asked when I didn't see others but doesn't forget enjoying the food. I asked because I thought we would have dinner together.

Ming: "Staffs already bring them special private service with foods and other convenience, so now worry P'."

Kit: "hummmm, ???" I just hummmm with suspicious eyes.

Ming: "Wh...Why P'?" he confused with my reaction.

Kit: "Are these your own plan?" I asked with faked serious face.

Ming: "N...No P', I just arrange dinner for us, I don't have any plans, please don't doubt me P'" he immediately put down his food and answered with worried face, yeah I could see he was extreme worry.

Kit: "I am just kidding why you are so stressful?" I laughed while I was saying because his reaction.

But right this moment, I see clearly that his mood changes by my words easily. Somehow I feel that he is also affected by me but in other way. Yeah, such as I care about him but doesn't show it to him and he shows all his cares to me through his reaction, he will never do anything which I don't like, something like that. But that is my feeling now, I really need more time for testing.

Ming: "P' are you full?" his voice brought me back reality.

Kit: "Oh, full, thanks for delicious meals." I answered and left my seat to walk for sightseeing around, of course, Ming would follow me.

Ming: "P'Kit, I have something to talk with you."

Kit: "Oh, what?" I re-asked while taking deep breath with fresh air.

Ming: "I want to retract my word that I said "I like you" yesterday evening in front of your hotel room"

Kit: "Wh..what?" I was looking and asking with weak voice while a train of thinking was running through my mind that he regretted about his confession now, how fast! and my heart was so hurt that seems to stop now and my tears was coming out without hesitate.

Ming: "Yes, I liked you before, but now I don't like you anymore because..." he was looking with passionate eyes then continued "because I love you, yes, I love you so much, absolutely love only you, only fall for you in whole my life."

Omg what is that? he is f..king kidding me? he makes me scare then makes me happy. Finally who is this dangerous guy? I completely speechless now. No, saying properly that I am frozen from spirit to body.

p/s: I want to continue with next chap with sweet sense but I need to sleep, so I will try my best to make it tomorrow. Hope you guys can support me with votes, comments and sharing. Thank you.