14- Perfect plan go ahead

Ming's line.

I don't know why Yo want me to company him around the beach, I think he has an argument with P'Pha, so I agreed to walk around with him even though I really want to run around to search for my Kitkat after I am done with my filming. When we are walking, I ask Yo to know what is bothering him but Yo just shake his head.

Yo: "Nothing, I just feel that I want to walk around with you" he said with a big smile.

Ming: "Ah, so I can only company you about 30 minutes because I need to search for my P'Kit.

Yo: "Er...Er... alright."

We walk and talk each other about our class, I also tell Yo about how I and P'Kit get close, he congrats me, and Yo also tell me about how he is happy when he has P'Pha beside now. Our talking pass through the time quickly, it's time for me to leave.

Ming: "Ok Yo, I gonna go now, we should come back to the hotel or do you still want to stay here?"

Yo: "Uhm...Uhm... wait for a minute, I will text P'Pha to tell him come here with me, then you can go."

Of course I agree since I also don't want to let Yo alone. He had attacked in the past when he had walked back to his home after school time. From that time, I don't let him alone and somehow it becomes my habit.

Yo: "P'Pha doesn't still reply yet. Can you go over there and buy a water bottle for me, na na na?"

Ming: "Ok, wait here, but I certainly leave here when I go back, if P'Pha doesn't replied yet, we will go back together, Ok?" I asked with a serious voice.

Yo: "Ok, ok, ok, so talkative, go go go." he answered and pushed me.

After buying some water bottles, I come back and shout out loud that I want to get back to find my P'Kit but I don't notice that Yo is making a call. When I come close to him, he turn back to me with a big smile and continue with some small teasing talking. Finally, he also tells me we can go back because he know where is P'Kit now.

Yo: "Ok, P'Pha just text me where he is, we can go there now."

Ming: "Why I am also? No, you go, I go searching for my Kitkat" I answer with pouted lips.

Yo: "Stupid Ming, why you are always stupid with anything concern to P'Kit, huh?" he scold lovely and then continued "Of course, your P'Kit is there too."

Ming : "Wow, really? Yeahhhhhh, let's gooooo." I answered and run ahead.

When we come the place, I immediately sit beside P'Kit with a nonstop smile face. You know, I am so happy from this early morning, look like I am on the cloud because P'Kit had gentle attitude to me, he doesn't scare or hate me, he is nice to me. And now, when I take a seat beside him, P'Kit smiles very warm, I really want to pull him toward me and hug him, yeah hug tightly in my arms and kiss him as much as I want. (I think quietly if P'Kit knows about this my thinking, he will kick me out the sea hihihi).

After we solve the bus problem, now we are standing in front of reception area, everyone just surprise with the true that this is my family's hotel. They also believe that I will arrange their rooms by myself when I have a private conversation with hotel's staff. But it is absolutely no, I only prepare a beautiful and memorized place for my Kitkat because I decide to make my confession to him one more time. Actually, this is the 3rd (you already knew when it was other 2 times times hihihi) for confessing but it is the first time the confess will be in formally, seriously and clearly.

About the arrangement of the room, I no need to make myself into this because I already predict who will be with whom in one room. Let see if I am right here. It's impossible P'Pha let Yo to stay any other room with other person, P'Beam will not chose P'Kit as his roommate because he is on my side. Hmm, if P'Beam choose in same room with P'Kit, I sure P'Forth also doesn't let him do that because 2 reasons: First, P'Forth completely is on my side, he promise to help me win for the heart of P'Kit. Second is also main reason, according to my observation, P'Forth have been attracted by P'Beam and same as me, he absolutely want to take his chance to get close to P'Beam.

Yeah yeah yeah, that's it. I don't do this because I don't give P'Kit a chance to think that I have private purpose when I arrange our room, actually I don't want to bring myself any risk to lose my score in front of P'Kit. I only do one thing, hmmm, nothing much.

Ming: "Take note on my words, tell them I have something urgent to do, so they make room arrangement by themselves, then only give the keys to them after they are completely done with room arrangement and the guy with the name is Kit have to keep the key of room 003 certainly." I insisted my opinion when I talked to the staff.

(Pimbook (author) words, I would like to add some more info about Ming to make this chap more clearly): Ming has been trained to become a perfect man both mentally and physically since he was a child. This is the reason why he is so good at making plan, solve the problem and perfect body, he can link details of event then give solution or make a plan to get his purpose in a flash. This his character not only often makes people in surprising but also in scaring when they are making a deal with him. This is a reason the hotel staffs always show their respect to him not only because he is their Young Master.)

Staff: "Yes, Young Master, we are sure these arrangements will be as your wish."

Ming: "Good" I answered with simple word to praise my staffs.

Yes, this is my habit, I want to give a praise to a person who has serious attitude when they work. This also encourages them and makes them more confident. More than anyone else, I want to have a praise from my father but I never get it during past 19 years.

Our VIP rooms is near each other but the rooms turn to other directions so it is private and peaceful. And sure that the room 003 is my private room, I only use this room whenever I come here. Although the staff has the key of this room, they only get allowance to go in the room once a week for cleaning up. In this room, there are all of my pictures since I was born until now which taken by my sister and mamma and of course, family pictures. I keep everything which are my most important here whole the time and only people who are the most important to me can go in this room.

Due to rush time, I only can prepare a simple romantic place with a delicious food, candle and music in my private garden where is behind my room for my confessing. Then I go to my sister room and prepare for myself to become a perfect handsome man who can attract P'Kit.

p/s: Thanks for your enjoy with the story with your votes and comments or sharing.