31- Kit passed

Moew's line.

P'Kitten has been back to home after a day went out with P'Pha, this is also the time I make clear about my thought and my decision about this love issue. I finally step out of my room with relax impression, this makes grandma and P'Kim feel better when they see me. We have dinner together pretty warm. Actually, when we are eating, I see P'Kitten's facial expression is a little more relaxed than yesterday, so I know he is ready now and I am waiting for him to open his words to me. After finishing, I'm going back to my room, P'Kitten come beside me.

P'Kit: "Moew, I have something which need to talk with you, please give me some your free time." He asked with his hope eyes and still worried face.

Moew: "OK P'". I answered simply then we go to backyards together.

P'Kit: "Moew, I... I..., actually, I..." he can't say out smoothly.

Moew: "What do you want to say, why are you stuttering?" I asked as if I don't know what he would say.

P'Kit: "Moew, please forgive me, I have a lover now who I really fall in love and can't live without that person, I intend to make you slowly accept our relationship but I aware that it will hurt all of us if I if i prolong the time to tell you the true." P'Kitten took a deep breath and said with guilty look in his eyes as if he wanted to beg for forgiveness.

Moew: "Who?" I asked him with my face not expressive. Although I already knew who was his lover but I wanted to hear it from him.

P'Kit: "M...Ming." He showed his worried face when he said the name.

Maybe Kitten thinks, I will cry out loudly or angry with him but I really don't show any expressions to him. I just can't say anything then turn back and go straight to my room. I really prepare myself for this moment and I think I will be ok but I am wrong, my heart hurts badly, it's totally broken. Yes, I am crying silently on the way back to my room. I leave because I don't want Kitten see my tears and also because I don't know what to say. As my intension, I will ask him some questions to see whether or not he really determines his own feelings for Ming, it is not temporary love, it is not a mistake but I completely forget my intension at this moment.

Kitten chases after me but I close the door before he can reach to my room, I hear he is knocking the door.

P'Kit: "Moew, please open the door and talk to me, please, please. You can do anything to me, I will accept all your punishments but please don't keep silent like that, please Moew." I could hear his begging clearly because I was just standing beside the closed door.

P'Kim: "What happened, Kit? What punishment?" I was worried when I heard P'Kim's voice, at this moment I stopped my cry.

P'Kim: "Come with me to living room, we need to talk, Kit." I knew P'Kit was in trouble now because P'Kim absolutely would make P'Kit say whole things clearly. I almost opened my room's door to help Kitten but I suddenly awake I will take this chance to make my test on P'Kitten. Honestly speaking, I no need to test P'Kit because I already believe his love for Ming. He dares to admit his love, this means he was really clear about his heart. I only want to see how Kitten will protect his love and Ming if P'Kim protests. I am sure P'Kim will protest if there is no my agreement. I have followed them slightly and hiding at a corner where I can hear everything from living room.

P'Kim: "Don't hide anymore. It's time to tell us whole the things before it's too late." P'Kim aksed while grandma was also hearing.

P'Kit: "I ... I..." his tears are rolling down automatically. I knew P'Kitten was thinking he was a bad child when he would say something which made his family disappointment.