26- Challenge 2- Determine what love for him and her

Kit's line.

I am a guy who had been confused about my love for Ming before but I am also a guy who is going to keep my love surely for my lover when I already determine who I am loving. So I absolutely will explain to Ming clearly and make him believe that he is only a person I love as my lover. For Moew, she is an important girl to me, yes I love her and I thought that this love is kind of love between lovers even I make out that I am not getting marriage any girls if that is not Moew but I was wrong. Now I know what is difference between my love is for Ming and my love is for Moew clearly. Yes, I will try my best to solve this issue so as to not only protect Ming but also Moew. If there are any bad happen to one of them, I will not forgive me whole my life.

I am thinking whole the way I am back to my room, now I am already standing in front of my room, I take a deep breath before I open the door. Then, at the moment the door just opens, I see Ming is sitting on the floor in right front of door area with his eyes is opening widely and cute angry face.

Kit: "Ming, do you want to kill me?" I startled when I saw Ming in that such impressions.

Ming: "Kitkat, who is that girl?" huh? Who is she? How can she dare to kiss you easily in front of a lot of people? How can you dare to hug and ..." I cut off his words with a soft kiss.

Kit: "Calm down Ming, I am back here to answer for all your questions and make clear about our current situation, so now follow me to go in. hum?" I coaxed Ming then hold his hand to pull him to follow me inside the room.

Ming keep silent and follow behind me with his hand still hold my hand tightly. I feel his eyes are staring at me without a winking, so I look back to inspect his impression and his mood. I really feel my heart is beating fastly when my eyes catch his, he is staring at me passionately as if he wants to eat me, but besides that I can't describe how I want to laugh due to his impression right this moment, I think he is so cute instead of handsome, he is angry with a kid face but still show his love to me clearly. Somehow I think what makes he loves me like this even he is not Ming who is mature and smart man in everyone's eye anymore. I am sure that only me who can see this side of him because it only appears because of me.

Kit: "Ok, we are here" I pushed Ming sit down on the couch and I was sitting on opposite table and faced to Ming then I said "Now I will give you each answer one by one clearly and slowly and I only say it one time, so listen to me carefully." I was saying and caring his cheek.

Ming: "P'..." I cut off his words.

Kit: "Who is that girl? Yes, she is my childhood friend and also my ex-girlfriend. In fact, it is not correct to say she is my ex, she is still a girl that I love the most and even she can become my wife in the future ..." I stopped at this point and see Ming's impression was becoming more angry then I continued before Ming can say his words "before I meet you."

Yeah, Ming is speechless now and he shows his happy face to me immediately. This guy's emotions are completely affected by my words.

Kit: "She dares to kiss me in front of people because only Moew who has my permission to do that except my grandma and my mom."

Kit: "I can dare to hug and pamper her, of course because I really respect this girl with my love in whole my life. Except my mom and grandma, I only love and hug one other girl on this world and she is Moew, no one else."

Kit: "Pha and Beam also know and pamper her like me because four of us were childhood friend. She is the most wonderful girl that I ever know in this world. Special for Pha, he also respects her because when she knew about his love for N'Yo, she was willing for helping Pha to find Yo, encourage Pha to confess to Yo even she was willing to act as Pha's lover to help him dodge other girls. That was the way she protects Pha and his love for Yo. For Beam, she always remembers what Beam likes and what Beam doesn't like. She learned how to make chocolate cake and candy just because she wanted to make a surprise birthday gift to make Beam happy after Beam had lost the first position at national language contest although she has terrible allergy with chocolate. Beam was crying in happiness when he saw that gift. With those things, If you were us, how would you feel about this girl, huh?"