18- "Wait"- only can be true love

Kit's line.

Yes, I can't hide my feeling anymore, I show it to Ming clearly but I really don't aware about it because I can't control my feeling that moment. Although I didn't say any words, I am still listening his explanation. I asked myself why this guy put a huge love for me like this, why does he care about me a lots like this, why my mood and reaction can control his thinking like this and the most important is why he can make me feel happy, safe, sweet, hurt and loved at the same time like this, why he can make me in a messy thought like this. He makes me become someone different who I have never know before, it seems that person is not me anymore. While thinking nonstop, I feel something hot is dropping in my neck, I just realize that Ming is also crying, he is afraid of my silent now, so I need to do somethings to calm him down. Finally, I choose to hug back him tightly the same as the way he is hugging me and this also makes me feel relax from deep in my heart. I am dreaming if this happy moment can stop forever but it is impossible, right? I need to be back reality and talk to him.

Kit: "I understand, no worry N'." I said and lightly pushed him a little away then looked up at his face.

Ming: "Really P'?" he asked with his worry face.

Kit: "Yeah, but N', we are 2 men, how this love ...?" he cut off my talking.

Ming: "I know, completely know we are 2 men, I was thinking about this for a long time before I can confirm and ensure my love for you. Yes, I had been a playboy, I am not gay because I am only into girls, never feeling anything for a guy before but it is different totally since I meet you. And after yesterday, I even more sure about my love for you. Now I formally say "I can't love a man if he is not you, P'Kit, and you are unique on this world, so only one love exists only for you in my heart on this world ."

Am I dreaming? how can he so sweet? how can he be strong with his love, his choice and his life? A train of questions run through my mind when I hear his sweet confessing.

Kit: "But we only really know each other 2 days, how can you be sure about ..." my word cut off again.

Ming: "Yes P', 2 days is for you but me. I have already loved you 378 long days and today is 379th day, also is the most important day in string of my loving day. That's I have only been counting from the day I made a decision to chase after you until today, I didn't count previous days that I was attracted by you."

Kit: "What, it's so many days? Did you know me from high school? why had you never let me know about you?".

Ming: "As you know P', I am not gay and I also had girlfriend at that time, so when I realized I was attracted by you, I was nearly crazy with finding out how to throw you out of my mind, I put me in study hard, went out to flirt with girls but I failed. Until your final day at our high school, I knew that you together with P'Pha and P'Beam would study at AAA, I hated the feeling I can't see you when new semester started, it looked like I was letting my world go away, so I wanted to go for searching you in AAA and confessed my love to you but I couldn't because I know you are a mature man, you would absolute reject me in that case. So I kept me calm down, prepared study plan to go in this university to chase after my love, it's you P'Kitkat. Even on your first day at welcome event, I was there, in AAA, looking you from a far corner."

Kit: "Ming, you made yourself into these only because one side love for me?"

Ming: "Yes, Kitkat." Ming answer simply with a bright smile. Finally, he relieved his worry and took back his wonderful smile.

Kit: "But I am not sure about me now, I...?" I just could say that then silent.

Ming: "P' look at me, only let me know what feeling you have in your heart now?"

Kit: "I...I..."

Ming: "I am sure that you can't say you love me right now because I have gone through such this case, so I know you need more time. I just want to know how you are feeling now after knowing about my love for you?Like me? Hate me? or disgusting me?" he was asking when looking deep into my eyes.

With those emotions eyes, I can't lie him, I want to let him know about my real feeling for him right now and right here although I need more time to be sure.

Kit: "I..I...have feeling for you but don't sure what, it can say that I like you, maybe." I said with my voice was lowing down.

Ming: "You like me?" he re-asked with exciting voice but under his control.

Kit: "Uhm."

Ming: "how's "Like"? it's "Like" between junior and senior? or "Like" over that level which can grow to become my boyfriend?"

Kit: "over normal level" I answer with a shy smiling.

Ming: "Oh yeahhhhh, thanks God, Kitkat already likes me, I am so happy now." he turned his face to the sky and said loudly then he jumped around me with nonstop smile.

Kit: "Thank you for your love, also sorry when I am making you wait more time."

Ming: "No P', I will wait, I can wait, wait until having your love even waiting for whole my life." he answered while pulling me toward him.

Kit: "Ow ow what do you want to do?"

Ming: "Kiss you." he immediately kissed my right cheek then my left cheek then right then left continuously. I couldn't know how many kisses he put on me.

Kit: "Stop!, it's enough." I pushed his chest to keep him away to stop his stupid action.

Ming: "Kiss you is never enough with me Kitkat."

Kit: "Be careful with your sweet mouth, I am not a girl, that method is not useful."

Ming: "Sweet mouth? How do you know that my mouth is sweet?" he asked stupid question with clicking his tongue around his lips.

Kit: "How can I know? I mean.." my word cut off.

Ming: "Do you want to try once to know how much my lips are sweet, P'? he asked with teasing voice.

I know I can't win to say against him so I just turn back and go into the room, Ming instantly follow me as if I will run away from him. On the way into our room, ah no, his room, he surprise me by kissing me surreptitiously.

Kit: "Turn back your room" I faked saying while I already knew this is his room.

Ming: "Yes."

Kit: "Huh?what?" I asked because I thought he arranged other room for sleeping, let me in this room alone.

Ming: "Here, I already turned back my room. Wait wait, hearing your voice, it seems you don't want to let me leave here, right?"

Kit: "No way, dreaming? huh boy?" I answered with a praising brow then I turned away with a shy smiling. I could feel my face get hot, so hot. I also could hear he was smiling.

Ming: "Seriously, can I sleep here on the same bed with you, P'?"

Kit: "Bad boy, you dare to ask as if you have ever sleep on the same bed with me, so go to sleep on the couch."

Ming: "Ow, no P', please don't cruel to me, na na na."

Finally, we go to sleep on a big bed but I still put a pillow between us and warning him if he dares to do something weird or go over the pillow, there will not have any answers for him in the future. He agree with one simple sentence but that sentence makes me feel warm.

Ming: "Yeah P', I will not go over the pillow if you don't allow except raining. But please turn your face toward me when you sleep, I want to look at you whole the time."

I agree with him then we sleep with our face toward each other.

P/s: Hope you like this chap also. And continue give me our support in voting and sharing. Thank you.