28- Deal with a cute girl and a childish guy

Kit's line.

My face felt blushed when I opened my eyes and see Ming was looking at me passionately. I could only say good morning to him with whispering shy voice because this was my first time to have making love sense in my life and my first time I was nude before my lover and he was a guy, not a girl. I didn't intend to get up his lust early in the morning with this reaction. I could feel his pamper to me very much although sometimes he was hugging and kissing me wildly as if he wanted to bring me tattoos on him but there were still gentles in his action and his kiss which I could feel it very clearly.

That brat Ming was also understand me well when he knew that I was shy but still made me see his naked body, yes I really died in embarrassment after I saw his hot muscle body. Yeah, it is really a perfect body which could make guys feel envy but make girls feel infatuated. While I was still thinking about his hot body, I heard he was whispering to my ear with seduce voice. After that word, he left the bed and went to bathroom. At the moment I sat up after hearing the lock sound of bathroom's door, I really wanted to leave my bed with a blanket cover my body to find some clothes for my changing but I surprised when I see my clothes which Ming already prepared for me. I was only smiling when sinking in happiness now.

After our lovely morning, Ming drives his car to pick up Moew, of course with me in car. When Ming is driving, I take out my phone to call Moew but I already see her cute message.

Ming: "P'Kitkat, what are you watching." He asked when he saw my smile.

Kit: "Moew messages me to tell me that P'Kim doesn't allow her to pick up me, she is so silly cute, hum?" I replied while smiling.

Ming: "P'Kitkat, I accept your guys soulmate love but please don't forget that I am beside you, still know how to jealous and also will get hurt with those your reaction to her." Ming pouted saying with childish face.

Omg, I really forget this, I am familiar with Moew's kittenish and feel happy when I see that side of Moew since we were still a child. I aware that I need to change this habit for Ming's sake because he is disadvantaged from the beginning. The more I am thinking, the more I am worry for three of us future but I can't show him what is in my thought now. After a while, we arrive my house.

Moew: "Ah P'Kitten back, grandma, brother, grandma, brother, our Kitten arrives." I heard Moew was shouting to call my grandma and my brother when we stop our car at parking yard then she rushes to me and hugs my left arm.

As soon as Moew runs to me and hugs my left arm, Ming immediately hold my right arm tightly and show his childish angry face.

Ming: "P'Kitkat..." he was pouting whisper calling my name. I really wanted to laugh at this moment. Was this really cool Ming? He had this side also, doesn't he?

I already stuck between these two of people, then I see my grandma, I leave them and rush to my grandma. I am missing my grandma so much and also silently thanks for saving me at right time.

Grandma: "Oh Kit, I miss you so much, grandma's Kitty. Come here, let me kiss you." after hearing that, I instantly rush to my grandma and hug grandma tightly.

Kit: "I miss you so much, grandma. I really sorry I couldn't often turn back home."

My grandma: "No worry, Kitty. Oh, who is this handsome boy, Kitty?"

Kit: "He is my friend from university, grandma." I answered while pulling Ming to come in front of her.

Ming: "Good morning, grand...grandma." Ming greeted my grandma with all his veneration with his bright smile face then continued "I apologize that I am calling grandma when I doesn't get your permission yet."