38- Opinion of a great brother

P'Kieng's line.

At the moment, I saw my father and brother were covered by a Kit's small body after he pushed them lie down the ground, I also saw Ming completely lost his mind, his tears rolled down automatically, he almost couldn't say out any words when looking Kit who was lying on him, his hand was shaking when pulling Kit's body to his arms and lifting Kit's face up for checking. It's fortunately, Kit was not get a shoot, he was safe but the most thing made me surprise that the first sentence was said from Kit's mouth that was my father and Ming were safe and he even smiled to Ming to calm him down.

Finally, everything was solved, we were on the way home. I was sinking in my thoughts about all events. I asked myself a lot of questions but only one question which helped me to make an important decision "Is Kit really Ming's happiness?"

After coming back our house, everything released their worry and enjoying for teasing Ming's childish before his Kit. I was always watching them and I really realized happiness in Ming's eyes when he was being around Kit and even my father also accepted Kit. Yeah, I really was finding the way to solve our problem between my father and Ming because I want both of them are living happy but I really had no way until Kit appears. Only with Kit's presence, he bring happiness to our family, I expected this moment for long time, the moment that my family will be fulfilled with laughing and talking warmly. And now it is really in front of my eyes, my father is hugging Ming and showing his love to Ming and even my father opened his thoughts in front of Ming's friends and say thanks them due to protecting his family. Is this really my father? And the answer is yes, this warm man is my father.

Although I don't accept this sort of same-sex love from the beginning and I intend to prevent them but now I completely accept it. I accept because I have the answer for my questions "Is Kit happiness of Ming?" the answer is absolutely "yes", "is it he is happiness-angel in my family?, the answer is "yes" surely. Yes, he is a boy, so what will be matter with that when his love make my family turn in to good way. I want to say out loudly that I really look Kit as my other younger brother but I need a small talk with Kit as well as make a small tease to Ming to see what he will do when I put a hard situation for them.

I deliberately arranged their own room because I want to see what will happen. I know Ming have been controlled by Kit easily, his words, his actions, his mind and his heart are totally in Kit's hand but I don't think it's bad because I can determine Kit will make Ming better with his control. But I also want to know what Kit will do in case Ming become stubborn by his lust, will he become softly? Or more determined to make Ming obey? What will be Kit's choice to make their love forever alive?

It's totally in my predict, I am really sitting in the garden which opposite to Kit's room for watching the situation. I have to hold on my laughing when I see Ming is climbing up through 2 balcony to come to Kit's room, yeah 2 floors are not a problem for Ming, then he surprise his Kit by a tight hug from behind. As I see Kit really startles, he almost punches the person who is hugging him. I really can't hold in my smile anymore, but I need to calm because this is important moment to know about Kit's attitude to Ming. I am really surprised, Ming hugged Kit tightly and kissed him wildly and Kit too. He had stopped Ming to argue with me in living room and made Ming respect my command but he is totally pampering Ming's wish when there are only both of them together. Yeah, I have no complaint, Kit has both necessary methods to control Ming. He will be tough in case needed to make the best things for Ming but then he will become softly to compensate for Ming. He can keep patience to help Ming cool down but then he also sinks in passionate moment with only Ming beside him. Until now, I have nothing to watch anymore, I no care how far they will do, their happiness is enough for me now.

We wake up early as our family's routine but today is different, my father is sitting in living room with a happy smile when reading.

Kute: "Father, it seems your mood is so good today."