23- Don't over-thinking and feel happy

Ming's line.

P'Kitkat left when I was still frozen at my seat. I didn't know what happened, I wondered whether or not I did anything which made my Kitkat doubt about our love but he said he still loved me and waited for him back.

You know, I believe my Kitkat by all my heart but I really want to know what isue he is encountering so as to help him, I don't want to leave him alone to solve any problems, I want to pamper my Kitkat and make his life the most happy on this world. But now what is happening to him that he want to solve it by himself, I don't dare to do something wrong with his words but I really want to know if not, I will die because my crazy thought makes me headache. I only have one way that I find Yo's help to find information from P'Pha, so I am calling Yo.

Yo: "What, Ming?"

Ming: "Yo, I need your help?"

Yo: "P'Kit?" Yo was always understand me like this, I only needed to tell him simple idea, he would know what I really need.

Ming: "P'Kit doesn't allow me to meet him, only wait for him back to me when he finishes his issue but I don't know when he will be back, I also go to his dorm but don't dare to meet him. I really worry and also miss him extremely." I only knew that I told to Yo hastily with full sadness voice.

Yo: "You don't dare to do anything due to scaring your P'Kit will get mad, and you want me help with information from P'Pha, huh?" he asked with clearly voice.

Ming: "Yes" simple word.

Yo: "Ok, I will call P'Pha, then get back to you as soon as possible?"

Ming: "Ok, wait for you."

After a few minutes, I receive a message from Yo.

Yo: "P'Pha tell me that you should be patient, you will sink in sugar honey after P'Kit is back."

Ming: "Really? but I am still worry, I want to see P'Kit."

Yo: "Keep calm, my buddy. Don't you believe P'Pha, he is trying to help you guys. I know you will not sleep tonight due to your worry, do you want to come my dorm for sleeping."

Ming: "No, thanks Yo, I should be in my dorm to sure that I will not miss to see my P'Kit when he comes to find me."

Kit's line.

I know Ming is very worrying now because what I say. But I don't know what I should do. If he is still around me, I will only know depend on his pampered love for me, I will not be able to know how much I miss him, how much I want to show my love to him, so I decide to keep us to be away 1 day, I really hope that I can find out some changes for myself. I was staying in my room whole day today but I still don't know what I should do. I need some helps from Pha and Beam, so I chat with them via Line.

Kit: "I need your help you guys."

Pha: "About showing your love to Ming which we told you?"

Kit: "Yeah, what should I do to show my emotions to Ming?"

Beam: "Is Ming being beside you now, Kitty?"

Kit: "No, I tell him stay away from me one day, so we don't meet from yesterday's afternoon."

Beam: "He will worry a lots because of this kind of case. But somehow I think it is good way."

Pha: "How do you feel now, Kitty? Miss him?"

Kit: "Yes, I admit I terribly miss Ming now. I miss his childish but sweet action when he is around me, his sorry when he makes something silly,... a lots and a lots other feelings which I can't describe by my words."