19- Being scolded by buddy.

Kit's line.

After that night, we are back to our school with normal busy schedule for nearly one month now,  only one thing changes that there is a guy who always stick to me whenever he doesn't have classes. I think Ming want to be sure I don't forget his love for me and also to be sure no one can come close me or take me. At the first time, I feel it weird when there is a guy who is just around me even picking up to school, eating, breaking time, shopping. Not only that, but Ming also stay at my dorm late everyday when he brings his study to my dorm and somehow there are a lot of stuffs of Ming in my room now. And of course, I can't run away teasing of Pha and Beam.

Pha: "humm, Ai'Beam, it's long time for our gang doctor group didn't go out for drinking, I miss our drinking Beam" he said and looked at Beam with a smirk and praise his brow.

Beam: "ah ah I miss too, so should we go tonight since we only have this last class and it will be end around 5pm, huh Phaaaaaaaaaa? He joined in Pha's teasing question with the same purpose was teasing me.

Pha: "humm, but I think someone can't go with us due to no allowance" he was saying with his mocking voice and looked at toward me a praise brow.

Kit: "ow ow are you guys saying about me? I absolutely can go, I also miss our hanging out to drink these days but I see you guys also busy with study and love life so I don't open my mouth. In the case, both of you also want, so make a deal, we are out tonight, huh?" I joined in their talking and also teased them again.

Pha: "Can you still go out at the night without your Ming, hmm I should say your boyfriend, ah no no it should be your hub ..by, huh Kitty?" Pha was asking with exciting voice and both of them were laughing so happy.

Kit: "Wh...who is my boy...boyfriend? we only close friend now? Ming is not mine yet? I said with awkward voice.

Beam :"Not...yet? this means you want to make Ming yours in the future? huh? Kitty?" Beam asked when he catched my mistake words.

Kit: "Umm, n..no, who say I want to do that?" I muttered and looked away from Beam.

Beam: "Yeah, you absolutely want, Kitty, just admit you want." Beam was teasing again.

Kit: "No, I don'..." my word was interrupted by other voice.

Ming: "P'Kittttt, I just hear that you want to do something, just tell me, I will do it for you no wonder how hard it is, huh P'Kit" Ming say hi to Pha and Beam then sat beside me immediately with his sweet question to me.

Beam: "You already done N'Ming, this only can be something which he wants to do, right Kitty?" Beam asked me with confused idea which made Ming don't understand.

Kit: "Shut up, Beam" I answered with a glaring to him.

Ming: "P' I am only here to see you a little, I have an event for Moon which I force to join even I don't want to let this event make me far away from you more time." he was pouting and saying.

Kit: "it is your assignment when you are being AAA's Moon, you need to do it for our college, so just go, don't think to much.I will also hang out with my friends tonight and you also don't allow to go with me. In this case, you should be fine."

Ming: "Huh? hanging out tonight? with whom? why at the night? why I don't allow to go with you?" Ming couldn't stop his asking when I said that to him.

Pha: "with us, boy, remember that, Kitty also has his best best best friends, not only his boy...boy ah you." Pha nearly said that word but stopped when he saw my glare.

Ming: "Oh, P'." Ming answered with long face.

Yo: "hello P'Pha, P'Beam and P'Kit." Yo wai-ed us then continued "Ming, we have to go now if you don't move your ass now, we will late." then Yo turned to Pha "P'Pha, the event will end late around 10pm, so I can get back to my dorm with Ming, P'Pha just focuses on study, don't worry na na."