Chapter 45

Hi Guys...

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Blake will you stop doing that” I heard Holly shout. I looked up from the box that I had been carrying in the beautiful May sun and watched Blake keep walking past Holly and bumping into her on purpose.

I sighed as I placed the box on the floor at the side of the shelves. “I told you I would carry that” Jake said as he placed a box at the side of mine.

“Its fine it’s not even heavy it’s just the weather” I said to him. He pulled out a pocket knife from his front shorts pocket and sliced the sellotape on the top. He leaned over so then he could do the same to my box. I started to pull out all of the stock that Alex had ordered for his garage and walked over to the shelves that Alex had hung up on the walls. I started to place certain nuts and bolts in certain boxes depending on the labels.

“Oh Hayden I got my tie by the way” Jason said whilst putting his box on the floor and pulling his phone out of his pocket. He showed me a picture of him wearing a black suit paired with a black skinny tie. “Is that ok?”

“Ye” I said nodding. I turned around to carry on sorting some of the bolts out.

“Wait Hayden has her prom dress... why haven’t we seen this?” I heard Blake say from behind me.

“Because...” I shrugged.

“That’s not fair I think we should all get to see you in it” Blake said pouting.

“Put it one way Blake she’s looks beautiful” Becki said whilst walking in carrying another box. I slightly blushed at her comment.

“Becki’s seen it and I haven’t” I rolled my eyes at him.

“I’ve gotta say all the guys will want to dance with her” Holly said.

“And Holly too... has Scott seen it?” Blake said acting like he was 5 years old.

“Hey it’s not just me Becki’s got her dress too” I said trying to move the spotlight off of me and onto Becki.

“Do we get to see that?” Blake asked.

“Urm let me think about that... No” She said before starting to sort out the stock in her box.

“You know you girls’ aren’t fair” Blake said sitting down on one of the boxes which automatically collapsed making him fall on to the floor. We all started to laugh at him so much that some of us ended up on the floor and the others had tears coming from their eyes.

“That’s the cutest tantrum I’ve ever seen” Holly said whilst patting Blake’s head. He quickly shook Holly’s hand off of his head and stood up.

“Oh you think that’s cute” He said. He quickly wrapped his arms around Holly and lifted her up in the air and started to spin her around.

“Blake put me down” she said whilst laughing.

“So what colours your dresses?” Jamie asked from behind me and Becki.

“Mine’s a kind of stretched leopard print” Becki said.

“Mine’s red” I said smiling at him.

“Guys guys guys come on” Alex said jogging into the garage. We all looked at each other and laughed before going outside and carrying in more boxes full of stock and tools and other essential things.

When we had managed to finish unpacking all of the boxes we all decided to just lay out in the sun on the grass behind the garage. I was so happy that school was closed today due to a problem with the water within the school and also the air conditioning wasn’t working meaning that all the students and teachers got today off meaning that our weekend started a day early.