Authority

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You haven't met.

Scenario :

You have followed EXO's career for a long time, thinking of Jongdae as your bias, finding him absurdly cute and his voice amazing- and his cute, stubborn personality made you practically fall for him. You've been working for a bootcamp for a while, becoming the first sergeant after a lot of hard work. Due to this, when a celebrity tv show is suddenly being shot there, you are the one in command, being entrusted the safety of these celebrities.

You were indifferent at first, but when you found out Yixing, one of Jongdae's members was going to be there, you realized it may be a bit harder to keep a straight face.

~Zhang Yixing / Lay x Reader~

Authority

>Your PoV<

"Stand up straight," I stated, scowling as I gazed over at the new celebrity privates, surprised when I saw one of them continuing to daze around.

"Private Zhang Yixing," I yelled, making him finally snap back to reality.

"Oh, sorry," he mumbled, straightening himself out.

I peered into his face.

"What did you just say private?"

He gulped, "Uh I said 'sorry'..."

I took a deep breath as I looked to the side, that cheeky smile of his is going to make this harder, "Quite informal, private, address me as sir or sergeant," I announced, "Drop and give me 20. I'll go easy on you since it's your first day."

He nodded, "Yes sir."

I looked at the others, as Yixing put his hands on the dusty cold floor, already starting his push ups, "That goes for the rest of you."

--

It was the second day that Yixing and the others were here, he seemed like a good guy, such a shame I the circumstances caused us to be able to talk comfortably.

"Sergeant, may I talk to you?"

"Who is it?" I asked the person behind the door, lounging in my private quarters after all the activities for today were over.

"Private Zhang Yixing, sir."

I grinned, not only because he finally began being formal, but because it was him that came to see me.

I composed myself before opening the door, meeting his innocent gaze, watching as he blinked repeatedly, as if to get accustomed to me in his line of sight.

"What is it private?" I asked, opening the door to him, letting him inside.

He nodded, entering, sitting down on a chair, making me sigh since he didn't wait for approval.

"I wanted to get to know you, I know the rest of the privates, but you seem so isolated," he said, showing me a gentle smile, "Doesn't it get lonely?"

I was speechless at his consideration and sweetness, forcing myself to swallow down emotion that'd reveal a smile.

"Thank you for your concern private, but it would be strange for your senior to tell you such things."

He pouted, "But Sergeant, aren't I older than you, doesn't that make you your senior?"

The statement would have ticked any other sergeant off, but his genuine curiosity was unbelievable, so I simply sighed.

"Whilst in my territory, I shall be your senior. I am your Sergeant and you my Private. Elsewhere you would be my senior and elder," I clarified, sitting on my bed.