Appa P1 (V/Kim Taehyung - BTS)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Haven't met as of the beginning of the story.

Scenario :

Since you had a week's worth of vacation, you decided to'd be best to spend that time with your daughter, since you have to send her with a babysitter almost everyday. You decide to go to the park, where you watch her play on a playground. You left her alone for a bit to play to take a business, keeping an eye on her. Suspicious, you stand up when you see a tall guy talk to her.

(D/N): Daughter's name

I choose your ex-wife's name: Sunni; I looked up bitchy names and korean names and this popped up.

Abeonim: The really formal way to refer to a guy who is a dad who you don't know, I decided to use it bc I wanted to be a bit more accurate.

Appa: just a regular way to say dad; informal.

~ Kim Taehyung / V x Reader~

Appa (P1)

>Your PoV<

"Excuse me" I said, making the man talking to me daughter turn around, turning out to be someone in their 20's, "I just want to know why you are talking to my daughter?"

I kept a stern face, which he was obviously intimidated by, "A-ah, sorry abeonim, I just wanted to play with her since she was alone," he said, "I'm Kim Taehyung, I work in the music industry."

I eyed him, not to completely convinced, "I swear abeonim, look," he said taking out his phone, scrolling viciously before showing me a picture with an award, "I won this award with my group recently, we are in a group called BTS."

I sighed, "Fame doesn't ensure you to be a good person, you know," I said, making him frown.

He nodded, "I guess we can't play anymore (D/N), I hope you find a new playmate."

As he began to shuffle away, I sighed, "Listen, Taehyung," I said making him turn around, "I'll let you be her playmate, just know I am keeping a close eye on you."

He smiled with a flat grin, almost endearingly, "Thanks abeonim", he said, continuing to play with (D/N), which made her happy, which was one of the most important things to me.

A time passed, and although I would have loved to spend every minute of my vacation with my precious daughter, she was having fun, and we were going to see Cars 3 in a bit so we could enjoy that together anyway.

"Taehyung, (D/N), come over here please", I said, standing up from the bench where I was sitting at, waiting for them to get closer before I continued talking.

"What's up abeonim", Taehyung said, while (D/N) looked up at me innocently.

"(D/N) and I have a movie to catch, I glad you played with her, she seems happy," I said, smiling, "Say thank you to Taehyung, (D/N)."

"Thank you Taehyung-oppa", she said smiling, hugging one of his legs before going back to me, picking her up as she approached me.

"No problem (D/N)," he said, squishing one of her cheeks, smiling so wide that his eyes were almost completely shut, "Oh, and abeonim, thank you for letting me play with her."

He bowed, making me nod, "You know Taehyung, (D/N) seems to like you a lot, if you don't mind, I could set up playdates for you two," I said, making (D/N) squeal with excitement, "What do you say?"

He smiled again, softer this time, "Of course abeonim, give me your phone number and I'll call myself so we can save each others numbers."

I did as he said, giving him my phone, watching him dial his number, and his own phone ringing in his pocket, "Thank you-"