Age Doesn't Matter {NSFW} (Rap Monster - BTS)

(I used some Japanese but I am just barely learning it so sorry if I got some wrong. Google helped me with the Korean but I think it is correct.)

Honestly I just looked up his name but google knows me so much it gave me this as the third result   (IF YOU DON'T HAVE HEADPHONES I RECOMMEND NOT LISTENING TO THIS AT THIS MOMENT.)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You two are childhood friends, now that Namjoon is the leader of a globally famous kpop idol group, you don't have much time to talk with one another, especially since you have school to deal with. You guys still manage to text each other, sometimes you video chat when you can, not as often as you'd like though. You've harbored an unrequited love for Namjoon since you were younger, but you denied it until he debuted in Bangtan Boys, missing him since it gave you less time to talk than before.

Scenario :

You just graduated high school, and Namjoon found out, he was upset he couldn't attend your graduation so he was able to convince his boss to bring you along to their tours and such whenever you wanted to. How he did that- you don't know, but after he paid for a flight for you to go to Nagoya, Japan, where his next concert is at. When he picked you up at the airport in the cutest outfit ever, you knew that he had changed quite a bit, but he was still the same person despite that, making your feelings for him solidify. Right after that, you go to the concert, where you plan to confess to him as soon as possible.

(Said cutest outfit. I died when I saw him trying out the androgynous look.)

~Rap Monster / Kim Namjoon x Reader~

Age Doesn't Matter

>Your PoV<

"Just wait here kiddo, we'll be out in no time", he said, ruffling my hair that he could just barely reach, completely ignoring our height difference, "Next time I'll make sure to get you some good seats so that you can watch us perform", he said, moving his hand towards my shoulder as he left, patting it twice before he finally paid attention to his manager's pleas for him to get on stage.

Why do we have to have an age difference- it's like he doesn't take me seriously like he still sees me as a kid. I returned to his dressing room, listening to their music intently, occasionally lifting my head from my phone to watch his performance on the monitor.

After a few songs, J-Hope performed one of his solo songs giving the other members a time to rest and change into new outfits, which would give me some time to talk to Namjoon seriously.

Just as I thought of him, he entered the dressing room, looking for his next outfit, "Oh, so you're right here, I was worried since I didn't see you over there, I thought you got lost or something", he laughed, starting to take off his clothes.