Take it Slow (Kim Seokjin / Jin - Bangtan Boys)

Request:

Request:

BTS's Jin: reader is an idol with a sexy hip hop concept and the other members tease Jin about his crush/thirsting ^^ it doesn't have to be NSFW but maybe the other members make mature jokes. Thsnk you :)

Sorry. I forgot some details for the BTS Jin request. Like, Jin gets flustered and stuff but reader is confident with his (super tall & hot ^^) body and is always shooting bedroom eyes while on stage and lowkey flirting with Jin so that makes Jin a target for his members. It can NSFW if you want, um if it is then bottom Jin please?

Since you said hip-hop concept, I thought of what a good example for that would be, and thought of Dynamic Duo, so you are going to be in a duo as well - a singer and a rapper, I choose you as the main rapper since you asked for the hip hop concept first.

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Fellow famous people - since you aren't really an idol - and ever since you saw Blood Sweat and Tears and saw Jin kiss the male statue, you got more interested in him, and began to pay more attention to him. You didn't notice before, but at award shows and other places, you sometimes accidentally meet eyes with him, which make you even more interested.

Scenario :

You are MC-ing a show, and interview each performer after they finish, one of which happens to be Bangtan Boys.

~ Kim Seokjin x Reader~

Take it Slow

>Your PoV<

"What a great performance that was- but now, let's introduce the constantly rising idol group- Bangtan Boys!" I announced, signalling to the boys, watching them as they introduced themselves, bowing.

I nodded, "So, how are you guys liking the night so far", I asked, taking a peek at the cards to know what question to say next.

I watched as Suga elbowed Jin, emitting a questionable sound after what seemed like Jungkook poking his ass, seeing as his pelvis randomly thrusted forwards.

He bit his bottom lip for a second, his pink ears with a barely visible red tint, "I think we all have been enjoying our night so far", he said, glancing at me, only to avert his eyes quickly, "We do have such a great host and acts after all", he mumbled, making me scoff.

Wrapping an arm around his shoulders, "See everyone, even one of the handsome kpop prince's agrees that tonight is only gonna get better."

We said our outro's, Jin still beneath my arm, waving as the next performance started.

"Don't' you think they're teasing you too much", I whispered into his ear, making him flinch, "You are their hyung, after all", I said, slightly smirking at his reaction.

"I-I don't really mind", he said, as one of his members poked him again, making Jin thrust his pelvis forward instinctively.

"Ah- um", he said, flustered, raising his hands to either side of him, parallel with his shoulders, "S-sorry", he said, gulping as he retracting himself from me.

I placed my hand on the small of his back, lingering a bit too close his ass, "I don't particularly mind", I said, looking at him lustfully - engulfed in the idea of him.

Abruptly, I separated us, "Ah- if only this wasn't work", I said, making him look around, as if looking for a camera, "How about we meet up after this", I said, walking to where I would be hosting next.

Looking as if he finally realized what was going on, he nodded, "Okay", I laughed, watching as he stared at me, awestruck, so cute, "Enjoy my performance, okay" I yelled, making him start nodding suddenly, giving me two thumbs up.

--

During one of my rare love songs that I just happened to organize before hand, I winked at the camera, finding myself hope that Jin was watching - again and again when I also hip thrusted along with my rap.

Afterwards, I came off stage, thinking about where he could possibly hiding - I was the closing performer after all, I don't need to work about work any longer.

"(Y/N)", I heard behind me, making me turn around and look down, finding him, who had already changed back into his casual clothes, "I hope you don't mind taking me home", making my eyes widen.

"The members left without me since they didn't want to wait until it finished, so I told them you'd drop me off", he said, blushing, making me finally realize his cheeks matched his cute pink hair.

I smiled, scoffing, "Sure, we can go in my car, just come with me to get changed first", I said, grabbing his wrist, leading him to my changing room.

He let himself be pulled by me, staying quiet the entire time, "(Y/N)", he said, once we reached the door, "D-do you want me to go in with you?"

"If you don't mind", I said, pulling him inside.

"You got this large room just for you", he asked, yet it was more rhetorical than anything else.

I hummed, "MC privileges I guess", I said, taking off my shirt, subtly flexing my muscles, hoping that it would get him interested.

"U-um", he said loudly, turning around.

"What's up", I said, turning around, hanging up the borrowed shirt.

"Nothing- I just", he began, turning around, only to realize I was right behind him, about to touch his shoulder, "Ah- um- you-", he stuttered, unable to stop looking at my chest.

I smirked, watching as he grew more and more flustered and red, becoming brighter than his pink hoodie, "Oh- my muscles?" I said, watching as he reacted. He flinched, anxiously nodding, biting his lip, "You know-", I said, closing the space between us, pressing him against the wall.

"I wouldn't mind if you wanted to touch", I offered, smirking as I watching him gulp, "But I would want to get the same treatment."

Before I even finished, his fingers were gingerly gliding across my abs, tracing each defined line.

Not backing down on my word, I placed my hand on his back, slowly lowering them as I looked into his eyes, looking for a reaction.

As soon as I reached his butt, he gasped, regaining focus and looking directly at me, then slapping his hands into mine, making me grope him.

"Wa-wait", he stuttered, trying to remove my hands, while I my brows, as if I were completely innocent.

"What's the matter, Princess", I said, making him look up, a mixture of shock and shyness on his face.

"C-can we not do this now?" he asked, looking down, his hands losing their tensity and gently pulling on mine, "I-I want to take things bit by bit."

It surprised me, since the way things were going- it seemed more like a one night stand, "I-", he began, making me focus back on him, "I really like you, (Y/N)", he said, peeking at me through his hair.

"I don't want to ruin this by taking things too fast", he said, making me feel as if my heart were melting, even if I was already aware he wasn't as innocent as he seemed.

"Okay cutie, I'll wait for you" I said, squeezing one of his cheeks, "As long as it takes, a year, two, or more" I teased, already aware that he didn't want to wait that long.

"Wh-wait-what", he exclaimed, following after me as I continued to put on my clothes, "I- I think we'll be good after a month", he said, making me raise my brow.

"Three weeks? You sure", I said, almost laughing.

"Positive."

I chuckled, ruffling his hair as I opened the door for him, signalling for us to be on our way, "Not as innocent as we seem are we", I chuckled, watching his face turn red- again.

"Okay, I got it", I said, "But we have a date- tomorrow- at 8 in the cafe around the corner", I said, looking back to see Jin nodding excitedly.

"I can't wait."