Flexibility {NSFW} (Park Jimin - BTS)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Jimin and you have been going out for quite a while now, and you guys have had sex before, quite a few times actually. You guys are very close and can understand each other well, to say the least.

Scenario :

Jimin invites you to his concert, making sure to give you the best seats, so you of course attend to show your love and appreciation for your amazing boyfriend. Unbenotwthly to the both of you, one of the questions chosen by other members earlier had asked for something from Jimin that even you didn't know of, until now, that is.

~Park Jimin x Reader~

Flexibility

>Your PoV<

"Time for the one I chose", Jungkook exclaimed, taking a slip of paper out of his pocket, "Jimin-hyung!"

Looking over to Jungkook with a horror in his eyes, I couldn't help but smile, he's so cute.

"Hyung! Your mission is to the splits", he said, taking me aback, not expecting him to be able to do that, considering how much he says he can open up legs up.

Messing with his hair like usual, he nervously licks his lips, sneaking a glance at me, as if checking if I was still here.

I raised a brow, looking at him as he turned his head back, "F-fine. I'll do it... but I am not sure if I can", he said, placing his hands on his knees in an exasperated manner, "Let me stretch first..."

The crowd screamed, not only because of Jimin's dedication to do the splits, but because of his legs, which were mostly bare due to the above the knee shorts he was wearing.

I was left unphased, already used to looking at all of the curvatures in his sculpted body, it was when his body suddenly slid into the side splits, causing my head to shoot forward, blinking in astonishment.

"Now turn, turn", Taehyung said, clapping his hands like a seal.

Giving him a side glanced glare, Jimin turned to face forward, his legs slightly adjusting so that his feet would be facing outwards.

Looking at the camera that would project him onto the large screen, he gave a sarcastic smile, causing squeals to erupt from the entire stadium. How come he's never told me that he was this flexible... so this means he's faked being stiff this entire time?

I licked my lips, upset that he'd been keeping it from me for so long, yet his fans were aware.

---

Jimin finally entered his dressing room, where I had been waiting for what seemed like an eternity, "Your back, huh, Jimin."

Gulping at the emphasis put on his name, he hides his hands behind his back nervously, "Y-yes hyung?"

I stood up, stalking over his short stature, "Hyung?"

Looking around, he but his lips, before finally wrapping his hands around either one of my arms, "I-I mean... Oppa", he said, getting closer to my body, pressing himself against me, "D-did you like my performance?"

"Oh, yes", I said huskily, "quite a bit."

He smiled, thinking he was going to be left off the hook on something so big.

Inching my hand into his pants, his eyes widened suddenly, "Hyung- we are in public" he said nervously, glancing around the empty room, peering at the closed and unlocked door.