Questions - Answered!

All of these questions were asked by rosekook1

1. How did you get into kpop??

Well, I was a massive Sherlock fan, I read most of the books, so I looked up 'Sherlock MV' on a whim, and I found SHINee's Sherlock. I fell in love at first listen and watch, and I stuck with SHINee alone for a few years before I expanded into more kpop groups.

2. What group/solo artist did you listen to first??

SHINee! I love them very much, as you will be able to tell.

3. Who is your ultimate bias??

Taemin from SHINee, aka the cutie that got me into kpop.

4. What is your favorite company?

Probably JYPE because it seems the most humane / I like JYP's music, and most of the groups.

5. What ten girl groups do you think are underrated??

-F(x)

-BESTie

- THE UNNIES (!!!!)

-FIESTAR

-DAL-SHABET

-Lovelyz

-Oh My Girl

I haven't personally listened to the following but I want to get into them

-WJSN

-Melody Day

-D.Holic

6. What ten boy groups do you think are underrated??

-TOPPDOGG

-2PM

-UP10TION

-B.A.P.

-IMFACT

-NU'EST

-INFINITE

-HISTORY

-MADTOWN

- NOT A BOY GROUP BUT DAY6 IS MY LIFE

7. Are you into coed groups?

Of course, I wish there were more groups like KARD, if there are please tell me, they give me life, and since I am attracted to everyone it is a win-win situation.

8. What is your bias group?

SHINee all the way :)

I was tagged by kittenplaytaekwoon on tumblr to answer some questions

1. What was the last song you listened to?

I am listening to Jin's Awake right now, I am going to be write a oneshot about him so I got to get the Jin feels. (It's on replay.)

2. What was the first mv you saw of your ult group? What was your first thought?

It was SHINee's Sherlock, and since it was my first kpop video, I was like, "What is this amazing-ness and why haven't I heard of it?!?!" Then I watched SHINee for 2-3 years before expanding into more kpop.

3. You have to go on a 10 hour road trip. Which bias would you want navigating for you and why?

I think I'd go with Day6′s Jae because his sense of humor / sarcasm is the best- I wouldn't mind getting lost with him and becoming bros.

4. What song not written by their group reminds you of your bias?

"Love is a Dog from Hell" by Madclown ft. 수란 because it's impossible for me to be with them and because it's my favorite song rn and the first one I thought of.

5. Copy and paste the tags from your last post.

#HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS#i just made a carly rae jepsen reference#idk how to spell her name#but call me maybe

... I'm disappointed in myself.

6. Be honest here, who do you think had the worst debut aesthetic?

Honestly I find all of my favorite groups to have cute yet cringe debut stages, like SHINee and VIXX have the best ones, but idk, maybe EXO, I just remember flapping pockets.

7. Everyone in your second favorite group is putting out solo stuff and you only have enough money for one album: whose do you buy?

I would put everything into consideration- from whether they are my bias to how I rate their title song, so if I love Taemin but I love how Jinki's voice sounds and it's just amazing, I'd have a hard time, and may lean toward Jinki.

8. Do you have any side blogs?

I have a few... @jinki-hyung - lgbtqa+ kpop scenarios; @shinee-s-back - inactive SHINee account; @ming-howyousofine - inactive Minghao account; @gay4taemin - the unspoken of on the verge of becoming a porn blog, and the other one that is an actual porn blog and was lost in a fire oppsss

9. What was the last thing you googled?

'taehyung' on google images, just for research..

10. What time is it right now and what are your plans for the rest of the day?

It's currently 11:18PM and I plan on writing a one shot or two then heading off to bed.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask in the comments and I will answer them!