Trust (Sequel to "Age Doesn't Matter") {Slight NSFW} (Rap Monster - BTS)

This is a sequel to the previous one shot, "Age Doesn't Matter", also Namjoon.

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You have been in a relationship for a while now, you naturally have a cold personality, so if there is emotion, it's hard to express it, but after not seeing each other for a long time, it seems like Namjoon forgot.

You moved out of the dorm where you stayed with BTS, you come to visit them often but there were going to be obvious rumors if you continued to live there so you moved out, helping you start your career. (Let's say it doesn't require college, so you opted out for it.)

Scenario :

Rumors about Namjoon starting to date a girl start popping up, which you ignored, waiting for Namjoon to confront you before jumping to any conclusions, which he had to do a week later because of his concerts.

~Rap Monster / Kim Namjoon x Reader~

Trust

>Your PoV<

"BTS'S RAP MONSTER CAUGHT WITH A GIRL OUTSIDE WORK! COULD THIS BE HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND!?"

Turning off my phone, I threw it to the side, uncomfortably biting my lips as I waited for him to return, this isn't true, I know him, but I should make sure.

I sat on the chair in the living room, feeling the most anxious I've ever been, having difficulty keeping my legs still, trying to calm myself before imagining random scenarios.

He looked like he was having fun in the pictures...

Immediately, I detected the sound of the spare keys I'd given Namjoon, making me freeze with anxiety, "I'm home", he announced, taking off his shoes at the entrance before realizing I was sitting down at the dining table, "What are you doing there?"

Slowly, I looked up at him, "Welcome home", I said, unsure of how I should confront him, "How was work", if I say it right away he might get mad, saying I don't trust him... he's probably tired too..

Looking at me for a while, he adverted his gaze after a while, shaking his head, "It was great, another successful concert", he said, putting his suitcase to the side and wandering into the kitchen to get something, "Is that all you have to say."

Raising my head suddenly, I made accidental eye contact with him, seeing his cold nonchalant gaze, yet I was caught in some trap, unable to move or even ask him what had been on my mind for days.

It's like he knows what I am thinking about... so why won't he just explain himself.

"Nothing huh", he says, making me flinch, snapping my senses back into me.

"W-wait", I began, but it seemed like he didn't want to speak anymore.

"So you're cool with me having a girlfriend", he said, looking at the floor, suddenly snapping his head to glare at me, "I'll go have a nice fuck then."

He quickly grabbed his suitcase, giving me no time to process his first sentence.

Once I did, he was gone, leaving me to stare at the door.

What can I do? He ran away without a word, he won't.... He won't pick up his phone...

There was nothing I could do, I was left wondering if he'd actually do what he said. What if he did?

He wasn't gay to begin with.

---

When I lifted my head, I could feel the stinging imprint left by my sweater on my face. I got up from the kitchen table, wondering how I was able to sleep last night.