Hold My Hand (Ten / Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul - NCT)

AN UPDATE AFTER REVISING THIS: I have learnt a lot about thai culture lately and it is absolutely not appropriate to call a thai person by their given name, aka Chittaphn in Ten's case. There are some cases like Nickhun of 2PM who use it, so I will let this pass by. I watched some dramas and in rare cases the real name is used among friends, mainly used for family or role call purposes, but it can happen.

In this scenario, I was unaware of this at the time of writing it, so Ten will have on of those exceptions with you.

Sorry if it seems insensitive to any thai people put there, if requested I may change it entirely.

(This is actually the image that made me love him so much, and when i realized he was the same guy from the interview I saw of the bts NCT U mv, I was so happy and excited, he was my first NCT bias.) ( Sorry for the lousy title, I really had no clue on what to call it.)

Username Request: chenosaurdonut.tumblr.com

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You two haven't met as of the start of the one shot.

Scenario :

You bought your friends tickets to a NCT fanmeet, but she was unable to go in the end, so she told you that you two would go next time, and that you should go this time so that you could get into a group she liked very much. And you were into the group, just pretty low key so that she wouldn't notice. She gives you some merch that she'll let you have so you can get some things signed, which you secretly already had, but the more the merrier.

(Sadly I am not knowledgeable enough about every person in the nct subunits + Johnny to feel comfortable describing what it was like meeting everyone at the fanmeet, so I am going to only talk about Ten to make my life easier. )

~Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul x Reader~

Hold My Hand

>Your PoV<

"Are you sure you are okay with this? I feel like I pressured you into going since I couldn't", she trailed, feeling guilty for no reason, I loved NCT, I just wasn't as verbal about it as she was.

I laughed nervously, already looking at the line, that would lead me to said group, "Don't worry about it, I actually really like them..."

"Really", she practically yelled, "We are definitely going to talk about this- oh wait I have to go, but I'm not letting you off the hook, we'll talk sunday", she exclaimed, hanging up right afterwards, making me chuckle.

Suddenly, I felt eyes on me, making me look up from my phone, looking at the girls with NCT related clothes and merchandise surrounding me, looking at me expectantly, making me feel uncomfortable.

"Um, Oppa", one of the girls finally spoke up, "Was that your girlfriend? Are you here for her?"

Squirming a bit, I shook my head, "She was a friend... I came here because I like NCT", I said, making some girls squeal.

"Oppa, oppa, tell us, who is your bias."

How are these girls so invasive, "I can't pick a favorite", I mumbled, only rotting them to ask more questions.

"Where do you work, you look so nice~ I wish my boyfriend dressed like you."

I smiled awkwardly, "U-um..."

Luckily, NCT walked out, attracting everyone's attention, including the invasive fangirls.

After an hour or so of waiting in line with fangirls who seemed like were only ever looking up at me or over to NCT, I could see only three other girls in front of me, slowly getting to meet NCT.