Beautiful (Kim Jonghyun - SHINee)

(I was going to use another idea at first, but I randomly changed it, that's why it took so long.)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You haven't met as of yet.

Scenario :

You've never had a really committed relationship, so you head to a bar one day in search of some 'comfort' and a willing young lady accepts your flattery, so you head to her house.

(In this you like both genders, at least or at most since you are about to get it on with some girl, but I am not specific so that would be your choice.)

~Kim Jonghyun x Reader~

Beautiful

>Your PoV<

She opened the door, peeking inside as if making sure no one was inside, making me suspicious.

"This is your house right?" I asked, looking at the fancy interior in awe, her skimpy clothes didn't even seem to match the quality of the rug that laid at the entrance.

She hummed, "I currently share it with a... friend", she said, leading me to a nearby room, "He's not home so you shouldn't mind."

Closing the door behind us, I watched as she began to undress, "He isn't your lover right", I asked, slowly unbuttoning my shirt with uncertainty.

Getting closer to me, she was now only in her bra and panties, helping me with me shirt, "He isn't my lover, just my boyfriend", she said, removing my shirt entirely, leaving me in shock at how open she was to cheat on him, "But don't worry- he's not interested in girls so he lets me have sex with other guys."

I raised my brow, placing my hands on her hips, slightly pushing her away, "Are you sure? I don't want to get into any problems, so be upfront", I said, looking into her eyes, a bit upset.

She grinned, rubbing my bicep with her slender hand, "Don't worry about it- we're practically not even dating," she said, leaning up so that she could kiss me.

Deciding not to pry any further, I deepened the kiss, throwing her onto the bed and climbing on top of her.

Kissing her roughly, I began to drag my hands upwards, unclipping her bra easily.

She groaned, "Oppa, don't hold back", guiding my hands to her breasts, which I instantly grabbed, causing her to moan, arching her back.

"What's going on", a soft voice said, and if I hadn't already heard what the girl sounded like, I may've confused it for hers.

My neck instinctively turned, looking at a man with whose back was illuminated with the light from outside.

I backed away, leaving the girl to cover herself with our discarded clothing, "I'm so sorry man, she said it was alright", I said, watching him as he turned on the light.

He's beautiful...

Blinking rapidly, I snapped out of it, trying to ignore the thought, he really is though...

He nodded, "It's alright", he said, walking over to the girl and past me, "Listen, we both know this isn't going to work out, so let's take this as a sign and finish it."

Turning around to watch what felt like my fault unfold, she nodded reluctantly, "I know, you only ever liked me as a friend", she said, looking down, half of her clothes now on her body, "I ruined that too, so let me give you this."

Grabbing her pants beside her, she took out a key, "I already packed my stuff, I expected this to happen", she said, pulling on her pants, "I didn't expect you to come so soon- I wanted to have some fun on your bed for the last time."