Desperate (Jung Taekwoon / Leo - VIXX)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :
You guys are acquaintances, you get along with Wonshik well so you hang out a lot, sometimes at the dorm as well, meaning you run into Taekwoon sometimes, but you've never really talked too much- he seems very distant and you aren't sure how to approach him.

Scenario :
You spend the night at VIXX's dorm, and you are about to go to sleep on the couch, when you hear a door open.

~ Jung Taekwoon / Leo x Reader~
Desperate
>Your PoV<

I looked up from the couch, finding someone dragging their feet as they made their way to the kitchen.

"Taekwoon?" I called out, somewhat recognizing his figure.

He flinched, surprised when he saw me, "What are you doing there?"

"I'm sleeping over today, so I took the couch," I said, getting up and walking closer when I realized he looked extremely pale.

"What..." he mumbled, gawking at me as I walked towards him, going to put my hand on his forehead.

"What are you doing?" he asked again, and I would've chuckled if the hand I'd placed on his forehead wasn't heating up.

"You're burning up," I said, putting my hand on his back for support, "I'll get you what you wanted, go back to bed."

"Why-"

"Just listen for now, you'll appreciate it when you wake up feeling better," I said, walking him to his bed, not saying anything else as I began making whatever remedies I could to make sure Taekwoon wouldn't feel sick in the morning.

After giving him his tea and watching his face regain his natural color, I sighed, sitting at the edge of his bed, "What a relief," I said, almost feeling exhausted myself, "It would be horrible if you got sick- I'd miss your singing."

I smiled, looking at him in the dark, his smooth features complimented by light of his bedside lamp.

I stood up, realizing I should head to bed, "Next time call one of us if you are feeling sick," I said, patting his hair, "You look much better with that handsome face of yours having color now."

I smiled, waving goodbye before heading back to the couch.

--