Moving Forward (Sequel to "Mistakes"){NSFW} (Jooheon - Monsta X) (Vote Request)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Sequel to previous Jooheon one shot: Mistake.

Your relationship is pretty much smooth sailing, and you have never had any issues since your reunion, feeling a stronger connection with one another, yet both of you never mention sex in any way, shape, or form.

Scenario :

Jooheon slept over like always, seeing as the two have more privacy to be cuddly together and such, but it seems like your innocent relationship is taking a sudden turn, waking up to Jooheon moaning your name in his sleep.

(You may think that I am being ignorant about asexuality here when it comes to your relationship and such, but Jooheon is the one who talked about having sex with you first, so that was already established. This is awkwardly phrased, sorry)

~ Lee Joo Heon / Jooheon x Reader~

Moving Forward

>Your PoV<

"Babe", I said, moving him slightly, trying to remove his grip without interrupting his sleep.

He moaned, yes, moaned.

Jooheon was having a wet dream, it was understandable, it happens sometimes, no shame there, but what bothered me most were his over the top bucking in the hips, getting closer to me each time, saying my name in his sleep.

"Auuhh... again... (Y/N)."

I felt myself shiver, suddenly feeling the need to make my own needs come first.

I pried his arms off of my chest, flipping his leg off, making him sprawl all over the mattress.

Grabbing only a towel on my way to the bathroom, I made sure to be much quieter than Jooheon.

---

Walking out refreshed, I looked for my clothes, only a towel wrapped around my waist.

Hearing some shuffling behind me, I turned around, catching a glimpse of Jooheon just barely waking up, still flustered from his dream, "Morning", I said, walking over to plant a kiss on his forehead.

He groaned, rubbing away my kiss, "Why didn't you wake me up?"

I smirked, turning around to lift his chin suddenly, "It seemed like you were having a nice dream", I teased, causing him to turn away completely.

We never really mentioned sex, we were pretty fine just doing what regular couples did - minus the sex.

This may be because he has been scarred to bring it up since our talk in high school. It was a long time ago, when we were both really dumb and stupid kids who made too many mistakes, but I guess it meant a lot more to him than to me, so I respected that.

That is, until I forgot. Like two seconds ago.

He started taking deeper breaths, making me fear he was going to have an anxiety attack, so I sat beside him, on edge of the bed, "Sorry for bringing it up, I am going to go make us some breakfast."

I got up, leaving him alone in my room so that he could calm down, unsure of how he'd face me once he'd come to meet me in the kitchen.

Opening the fridge to take out some eggs I heard thuds resonating on the hardwood floor.

Staring at me after his morning run, I put the eggs back, knowing we had to talk right now.

He sat on the couch, leaning on the armrest, watching me as I sat on the single seat sofa, "So", I said, taking a deep breath, sneaking a look at his serious expression, which almost looked intimidating.