Mistakes (Lee Jooheon - Monsta X)

{Sad Jooheon makes me sad...}

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You went out in high school butt you broke things off because you didn't want him to feel sorry for you when he debuted and you left for college and made up some excuse to break things off. He stopped talking to you since then and he ignored you as well, leaving you more hurt than ever but it was for his own good.

(The texts are actually a prequel to this can be found on the masterlist on my blog KSHIT101. I post the same stuff over there but it is much more interactive than here so feel free to check it out !)

Scenario :

You go to a school reunion, one that you almost bailed on, and for the right reason, all of the girls from your old high school are super clingy and don't take no for an answer. This isn't only because they are annoying af, but because you were always the silent type, not one to make much of a ruckus if it wasn't necessary.

The school reunion takes place at a pub-like place, connected to a hotel, which was rented out by some rich classmate from high school that wanted to brag about their wealth.

~ Lee Joo Heon / Jooheon x Reader~

Mistakes

>Your PoV<

Raising my arm, I signaled the bartender to give me another drink, "Oppa, why won't you listen to us", a girl whined, the rest of her posse rubbing what they had against me in attempts to convince me to do something I probably wasn't in the mood for doing.

Taking my shot, the girls cheered, brushing my ignorance to the side and sticking to me like glue. I left the shot glass on the bar, taking out my wallet and giving my credit card to the bartender, "That'll be all for today."

Once he returned, I got off of the bar stool, wandering over to a single couch, that would hopefully be enough to drive off these relentless women.

As I sat down, the girls sat on the arm and back rests, making me even more uncomfortable than before, "Oppa, pay attention to me~ I'm lonely", a girl said, followed with the other girls saying 'me too'.

Suddenly, a familiar face made their way to the seat in front of me, drawing the attention of the girls in front of me, "As popular as always I see", they said, when suddenly someone much more important than me made an unexpected entry, making all of the girls leave my side.

I let out a breath I had subconsciously been holding, "Not really", I said, as the last flock of girls left to greet the idol.

"That's only because he's an idol now", she said, smirking, crossing her legs and taking a swig of her beer, "Back during the school days it was reversed", she said, making me scoff.

I smirked, "We both know that isn't completely true", I said, not wanting to glance over to the person we were currently speaking of.

She laughed, "Right- I totally forgot how much of a stalker you were", she said, opening another beer and handing it to me, "My treat."

"Thanks", I said, taking the cold drink, "But I didn't stalk him, I admired his determination", I said, making her roll her eyes.

"Yes, and I admire Choi Minho's sexy ass and thighs, but I don't ogle them every day like you would with that 'admiration' of yours", she said, shaking her head while staring at the person a few feet behind me.

After a while she spoke up again, while I drank the beer she had given me, "I don't understand why you had to break up with him, things were going well for the both of you."