Admiration {NSFW} (T.O.P / Choi Seunghyun - Big Bang)

(Reason for this video: I found out how T.O.P moaned [or got close enough to it], and found him even more adorable, so I had to make him a bottom here, but since he has his moments as well, I made this a switch relationship, which shall be explained in the info below if you don't know what that is. :) )

(Originally posted .) (I suggest you at least open the link since there is a video there that inspired me to make T.O.P bottom on this one. ;) But only if you have headphones bc one part is questionable.)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You are acquaintances, since you have met on a talk show once before, (you are also in a group, and you had a combined interview), so you have met and briefly talked, but you aren't really close to him. You have had some conversations over text, only when you are both not busy, which is rare, so you are acquaintances but know quite a bit about each other.

Scenario :

You were are interviewed by an MC, and an easy going conversation becomes a bit more serious, and the story continues from there. (I choose the song for you because it goes along with the plot.)

(I am going to make this relationship a switch relationship, so both of you are both top and bottom.)

~T.O.P / Choi Seung-Hyun x Reader~

Admiration

>Your PoV<

>A few weeks ago<

The MC shuffled through his cards once more, "The next fan asks, 'What is a song that you can never get over no matter how much you listen to it'", he says, making me nod, knowing the song right away.

"I can listen to K. Will's 'Please Don't...' whenever and as many times as I want, but I never get over it", I said, probably earning hearts from people everywhere for using a song about a heartbreak.

But that wasn't the responses I got from the interviewer, "But... have you seen the music video", he inquired, most likely referring to the ending.

I am guessing he is also prejudiced, "Yeah, I thought it was really great and brave for it to be directed that way, I was even on the verge of tearing up because of that great plot twist", I said, trying to lighten the mood.

Another MC came in, "So you approve of gay marriage and that?"

I tilted my head, "Why wouldn't I", I asked, giving the two a low key death glare, "People should be able to love each other without having to deal with the ignorance of others."

The first one laughed, "Of course, of course- I was just surprised", he said, trying to cool me down.

"But are you gay", the other one asked, extremely abrupt and with no sign of sugar coding, most definitely invading my personal space.

Not even my fake smile was able to keep up, having my mouth go agape in shock and my eyebrow to start twitching, making even the audience tense up. I sighed, putting my head on my hand, before resting my chin on it instead, "Even if I were, it wouldn't matter because that doesn't affect who I am", I said.

"My sincerest apologies, I didn't mean to ask that", he said, gasping for composure.

I nodded, staying quiet and letting them interview the other members in my group.

After a while, the MC's left, and it was time for one of the members in our group to interview each other, "So, (Y/N), this person asks if you can choose one girl and one guy to date if you had the option", he asks, making me take a while to think about it while making some jokes.