Blind Date (Lee Taemin - SHINee)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Both are good friends with the same person, Lee Jinki.

Scenario :

Jinki has been telling you how sad it is that you've never dated anyone, so you get tired of it one day.

~Lee Taemin x Reader~

Blind Date

>Your PoV<

I took a sip of the coffee my good friend had bought me, listening to his pointless speech, "I just can't believe you've never been in a relationship, what about all those people I've run into when I go to your house?"

I sighed, "I get sexually frustrated sometimes, it's normal."

Jinki rolled his eyes, "This isn't healthy (Y/N), what if you contract something."

"So what do you want me to do", I inquired, scowling, "It's not like I sleep around with strangers, I make sure they're clean."

He put his hand on his forehead, shaking his head, "Listen," he begins, bringing his head up to look at me again, "I have this friend, he's never dated anyone either, he's a workaholic and thinks it isn't necessary- can you try things out with him? I always though the two of you would get along", he said, making me look at him incredulously, "Just give it a shot", he whined, making me give in.

"Okay, but just one question."

He seemed ecstatic at my agreement, "Of course."

"He's clean right?" I asked, half teasing him, half genuinely asking.

"You-" he said, clenching his fist tightly, "Listen. (Y/N)."

He looked at me, almost staring daggers into me, the most serious I've ever seen him, "This guy isn't just any guy, I've known him for longer than I've known him, he's like a younger brother", he said, making me realize that I probably shouldn't take things too far with this guy, "Please. Take things seriously with him, I can tell that both of you really need someone in your lives you can trust like that."

I took a deep breath, eventually nodding, "Okay Jinki, I get it", I said, "I won't have sex on the first night, I'll try my best with him."

Jinki then suddenly turned into all smiles, "Good", he said innocently, "You're date is this Sunday, he already said yes."

I was taken aback, almost frozen, "Wait- you had already planned this?"

"Well, Taemin was very obviously desperate for love, he agreed almost immediately, and I knew you couldn't turn me down, so I told him the date before you agreed."

"How did you know I wasn't going to be busy Sunday?"

He looked at me as if I were telling a joke, "You're never busy."

I laughed bitterly, well he isn't wrong.

--

I arrived at the restaurant Jinki had booked us, an expensive one, meaning he had at least planned this for a month, "Yes, what is your reservation sir", I man in a suit said.

"It's under Jinki", I said, making him nod, beckoning me to follow him.

He took me to a private room, where I saw a guy sitting down, giving himself what seemed like a pep talk of some sort, "Hello", I said, hearing the door close behind me, and the guy looked up at me.

"O-oh, hello", he said bowing, and I did as well, sitting in front of him. He had a really pretty face, full lips, and a well sculpted jaw and nose.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is (Y/N)", I said, smiling to hopefully make him less tense.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Taemin", he said, blinking repeatedly, trying to figure out what to say, "I- um, Jinki told me a lot about you..."

My eyes slightly widened, "Really? What did he tell you", I asked, as I pieced together why he looked so familiar.

"Oh, well... he told me you also haven't dated anyone, but your case is a bit... different", he said, starting to blush, making me think about how unreal this guy was.

"Oh", I suddenly said, "Taemin- I saw you at Jinki's birthday party a few months back, wasn't that you?"

He gulped, looking down, "Um, yeah, sorry about that time, I was a bit... drunk", he said, completely red faced with embarrassment.

I smiled, "It's all cool", I said, patting his shoulder, making him flinch, "No need to worry about me", I said, starting to take some endearment towards him, continuing to rub his shoulder.

He blinked, casting his gaze at the small table in between us, "I'm sorry that the kiss came before our first date."

I chuckled, retracting my hand, "No need to worry about that Taemin, at least we are starting to", I said, genuinely interested in him.

He smiled for the first time, looking at me with a legendary eye smile, leaving me in awe, "I'm really glad, I was interested in you since then."

I raised a brow, processing what he'd just said, "I-I, I mean-"

I smiled, "It's okay Taemin, I'm actually really interested in you, why don't we get to know each other some more."

He calmed down a bit, smiling weakly at me, "Okay, well, I am part of an idol group called SHINee, and I really love dancing."

I nodded, "I've heard of you guys, I actually really like your music, I've heard most of it through your leader, Jinki", I said, to which he nodded, smiling widely, "I am working as a music producer, so I've worked on some of your projects every now and then.

His eyes slightly widened, taking my hands in his, bowing, "I am sorry if I was disrespectful."

I smiled, "It's okay", I said, removing my hands from his, using my hand to lift his head, feeling his smooth skin, "This isn't a good way to start a date, isn't it?"

He smiled, almost leaning into my hand before regaining his composure, "I am really serious about my work, but I hope we'll be able to work things out."

"And I hope that I can finally get into a serious relationship with you", I said, making him blush again.  

(This sucked so request for a sequel, I wanted to make it nsfw for the first time but the request was fluff.)