Duet (Park Jinyoung - GOT7)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You worked as a producer at JYP, living your dream job, as happy as can be. One day, you saw a young man enter the building, one you have never seen before. Immediately smitten by the black haired beauty, you walked up to the secretary, asking him if he knew who that guy was. The secretary said he'd been a trainee for 3 years, and that he was about 19 years old, and about to debut next year. Nodding to everything they said, you made sure to talk to your boss about working with them, and since he was pretty open minded, he allowed it. The day you met the new group, they were already debuted, working on their second album. You were immediately drawn to him, and lucky enough he too was very friendly with you.

You guys have gotten along for years now, almost to the point where you could almost call yourselves best friends, but of course, you still hold those special feelings for Jinyoung, which have only grown as you've gotten to know him.

Scenario :

After their first win for Hard Carry, they invite you to dinner to celebrate, among a few others who actually had lives and couldn't make it.

~Park Jinyoung x Reader~

Duet

>Your PoV<

I knocked on the door to their dorm, waiting patiently afterwards, holding a bouquet of roses that the guys probably wouldn't appreciate behind my back.

After a while a of muffled yelling, the door finally opened, "Oh hi hyung, I'm glad you could make it", Jackson said, peeking behind me, a wide smile on his face when he saw the roses, "Aw hyung", he squealed, a slight aegyo moment appearing, "Guys look (Y/N) brought us something" he yelled out again, snatching the roses from me to go show BamBam and Youngjae, who were lazing around on the couch.

Rolling his eyes, Jinyoung appeared, surprisingly, not with an apron, "You're not cooking?"

Sighing he shook his head, "It's Jaebum's turn today", he said, guiding me to the set table, "I just set the table with Mark's help."

I nodded, taking a seat in front of Mark, and Jinyoung taking a seat beside me, as usual, "So where's Yugyeom", I asked, seeing as he was the only person missing.

Jinyoung gently bit his lip, making me turn over to Mark, wondering if anything bad had happened, "He went to go take a shower- he should be out any second now seeing as he isn't singing anymore."

I nodded, looking over at Jinyoung, who was now slightly pouting, making me ruffle up his hair, "You look so sad, Jinyoung, you just got your first win for Hard Carry", I said, making him return to normal, "And I'm here to celebrate with you guys so you should be happy."

Not only did his pout return, but a face with disgust showed up, making Mark and I laugh, "Well I'm gonna go say hi to the rest of the guys I'll be right back", I said, watching them nod, before leaving.

Walking up to BamBam and Youngjae, who were on their phones, I greeted them each, chatting a bit before going to the kitchen to offer myself up to help with the dinner.

"Hey Jaebum", I said, wrapping an arm around his shoulders, watching as he stirred the food in the pot, "Need any help?"

He sighed, "BamBam and Youngjae were supposed to help but they suddenly disappeared when BamBam went to look up a recipe on his phone", he said, turning his head towards me, "I'm almost done though, so you can just relax."

"Poor Jaebummie", I cooed, "Next time I'm free I'll come and help out."

He scoffed, smiling as he stirred the food, "Defeats the purpose of being a guest."