Massage (Jeon Jungkook - BTS)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You guys are pretty close friends, you are casual and comfortable around each other, and can talk about most things.

Scenario :

You invite Jungkook over to your house once he is done with practice, planning on playing video games and talking about how his career has been taking off and what you've been doing lately.

~ Jeon Jungkook x Reader~

Massage

>Your PoV<

I heard a knock on the door, making me get off of my couch, where I almost had the best nap of my life.

I yawned as I opened the door, already knowing who'd be there, "What's up Kook, how was practice," I asked, wrapping an arm around him to bring him inside, then pushing him forward.

"It was alright, I tried not to stay too long afterward since I knew I was gonna come over," he said, slinging his duffel bag over the couch, "Do you mind if I take a shower, I must reek."

I smirked, "You do," I said, "I'll bring you in some clothes, you should start working on getting that sweaty smell out of here."

He laughed, pretty much giggling, "I'll see if I can work a miracle."

He got in fast, and I took my time getting his clothes, still missing my could've-been nap, but eventually, I opened the door to the bathroom, leaving the clothes on the counter.

All of a sudden he began singing louder, making me look over to the shower, seeing his naked torso through the glass of the shower, "No high notes Kookie, you'll break the glass."

He jumped, covering himself instinctively, even though I couldn't see him because of the conveniently placed towel, which he realized soon enough.

"What the hell (Y/N)," he mumbled, "I'm not Jimin, I can't reach that many high notes."

I laughed, "You got me there," I said, watching as he stood there, the water still running yet he was still obviously focused on me, "I'll leave so you can take a shower, you better come out new and improved."

"Impossible," I heard him retort as I left, closing the door behind me.

I waited in my room, sitting against the header of my bed as I scrolled through my social media. It took him a decent amount of time to finally come out, looking as drowsy as I felt when he got here.

He groggily made his way to my bed, collapsing onto my bed, spreading himself out beside me, "How was your shower?"

He groaned, "Like heaven."

I took his towel, "Just because it was heaven doesn't mean you shouldn't dry your hair- you'll get the bed all wet you know."

He hummed as I began drying his hair with his towel, not budging, even after I was done drying his hair.

I ran my hand through his hair, making him finally turn to me, his eyes big, as if I'd just woken him up, "Tired?"

He nodded, pouting ever so slightly, yet I could recognize such small changes, especially his cute mannerisms.

"I'll make you a deal," I began, and he looked at me, seeming a bit interested, "I'll give you a massage if you invite me out to eat something good," I offered, "Deal?"

He pouted more visibly, almost sarcastically, "How do I know you are even good at massages?"

"If they aren't any good, just buy me fast food or something cheap," I said, very confident in my massages.