Finally Home

I was at home anxious. Jimin left fast with out explaining anything all he said was

'I found them'

I was happy but anxious too. I hope none of them get hurt.

I was in my room pacing back and forth waiting for some news.

It killed me not knowing what was going on with husband or my kids.

Jimin's POV

I didn't want to fight him because my kids were in the same room but if I wanted to get them back I had to do it. 

"Just stop. I don't want to set a bad example for my kids"

Kidnapper:

"Well sucks to be you because if you don't you'll never get them back"

He was possing me off so much, for the sake of my kids I did it. I punched him.

Kidnapper:
"Not a good daddy anymore huh"

"I don't know whether I am or not all I care about is are my children"

Before anything got any worse the cops arrived.

Cops:
"Put your hands up you are surrounded"

The kidnapper tried to run but he got caugh. Seems like he doesn't know the meaning of you are surrounded.

"Kids you're safe now"

They uncovered their ears and ran to me. I kneeled down and hugged them.

Ani:
"Appa I was scared"

"I know you were baby but you're safe now. I won't let anyone hurt my princess alright?"

Ani:
"Okay 사랑해 아빠(I love you daddy)"

"나도 사랑해(I love you too)"

I turned and looked at the twins.

"Are you guys okay?"

Min-jun:
"Yes a little scared but now appa is here"

Si-jun:
"I want to see eomma"

"Alright we'll go to her once the nice people are done looking at you okay?"

Some paramedics came to us and took the kids for a check up. After a few minutes they were given back to me.

Paramedic:
"They are healthy and ready to go take a nice nap"

"Thank you so much"

I put the kids in the car and called Ji-hye she must be worried sick.

Ji-hye:
"안녕 지민?(Hello Jimin?). What happened? Are the kids safe? Are you okay?"

I smiled at how worried she was. She truly loved her family. Throughout everything we went through she still loved me and stuck arround.

"Don't worry Jagi, we are all fine we are on our way to the house"

Ji-hye's POV
When Jimin told me that they were all fine I felt like a huge weight was lifted off me. I was worried sick about them but now that I knew they were fine I was relieved.

I was finally going to see my kids again.

I heard the front doors open and close and I ran downstairs.

"KIDS"

Ani & Min-jun & Se-jun:
"EOMMA"

I kneeled down with my arms opened and they came running into my arms.