Chapter 4

OH
MY
GOD

WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!?!?!
I must be having a nightmare this can't be true.I snapped out of my thoughts and got up to spereate them before they started to fight.

"Quit it both of yall,Tae-Woo go sit somewhere far away from me"

"Jimin I need to talk to you right now"

Tae-woo was so angry he just left class.I turned to Jimin and said
"WTF"

"What?!?!" He said while looking at me with a confused face.

"Why did you say you were my boyfriend you don't know Tae-Woo"

"Aish chill Ji-hye if he tries to harm you I'll be here for you" he then winked and smiled.

'Omg that smile control yourself Ji-hye you're supposed to be mad at him' I told myself.

"Look we just met in lunch he isn't going to believe you"

"Aish we will make him believe then" grabbing me from my waist.

What was happening right now,I don't even know Jimin that much.'

Is he planning something?Nah what could he possibly be planning? Is he attracted to me like I am to him?'. My mind was full with questions.

I backed away from him.
"Look thanks for helping but I can deal with Tae-Woo,I have been for years so there is no need for you to help"

"Welp If you've been dealing with him for years let me help you this year" he said smiling then making puppy eyes begging me.

Omg he is so cute how can I say no to him?Aishhhhh what do I say.

"Fine you can act like my boyfriend only and only when Tae-woo tries anything"

"Yesssssss 고마워요(thanks)"he said while some what jumping.

I was tired of Tae-woo's shit so why not let Jimin help a bit.

*ding ding ding*
Yesssssss time to go meet my friends.I was out in the hallway heading to the door to get out of hell when I suddenly felt a hand wrap around mine.

It startled me.When I looked up to see who the owner of the hand was,it was the one and only Park Jimin.

"What are you doing?" I said while trying to get my hand out of his but of course I failed he is much more stronger than me.

"He is watching us"he said with an angry face

He seemed even more angry than when he saw Tae-Woo trying to hug me.
He wouldn't let go of my hand until we were about to go in the coffee shop I planned to meet my friends.

Ani's POV
I was at our seats cuddling with jungkook and hanging out with the rest of the gang when I saw Ji-hye and some guy holding hands. I quickly got out of jungkook's embrace.

"GUYS GUYS WHO IS THAT AND WHY IS JI-HYE HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM?!?!" I somewhat yelled at the gang

Tae and Yoongi were also cuddling since they were also a couple.Tae also got out of Yoongi' s embrace and screamed.

"OMO!!!! GUYS GUYS LOOK"

Hoseok,Namjoon,Jin,Yoongi, Jungkook,and Taehyung all turned to look over where Ji-hye and that guy were at.They seemed so surprised.

Namjoon:"What has happened through these last hours?"
Jin:"Awwww they look so cute together I knew they would get together"
Hoseok:"Omo how did this happen""
Jungkook:Aish look at Jimin he has game
Yoongi:"Aish they're dating big deal"
Taehyung:"Ji-hye has cheated on us guys!"
Tae:"AAAAAAA THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER"

They all seemed to know that guy but I was still confused.I don't go one day to school and this happens.

"GUYYYYS EXPLAIN TO ME WHO IS THAT GUY?!?!?"

"Oh sorry baby girl, Today that guy is a new kid at our school Park Jimin."

"Aaaaa thanks baby for filling me in on who he was but if he is new why is Ji-hyen dating him already?!?!" 
I said with a surprised/confused Look

"That's what we are all trying to figure out" Tae said looking excited.

Jimin's POV
'I've got her now.Im one step closer to what I want.'

I look at our interlocked hands and smirk.She really thinks I'm a nice guy but wait until she sees my 'True Colors'.

She really thinks I'm a nice guy but wait until she sees my 'True Colors'