Chapter 15

Hoseok seemed lost in thought.
I want to leave Seoul for a while to get away from Jimin. He had hurt so much, I still can't wrap my head over the fact he would do this to me. That night I thought he actually cared. What a fool.

"Hoseok"
I said waving my hand infront of his face.

"Oh sorry I was lost in thought, are you serious about leaving?"

"I can tell" I said with a smile.

"And yes I wanna forget about this for a while. If you don't wanna leave with me it's fine I'll go by myself"

I started to leave then he grabbed my hand.

"Who said I wouldn't go with you, I am not leaving you again"

I smiled and gave him a tight hug.

We waited for the doctor to check on him and release him. Once he was released he took me to my house so I can start packing.

"You've been in a coma for days there is the kitchen, help yourself"

I said signaling to where the kitchen was at and went upstairs to my room.

I got to my room and closed the door and broke down.
Today was such a shitty day. I wanted to scream of frustration but then I remebered Hoseok was down stairs. I was sitting infront of my door with my hands on my face. I was tired already. Tired of everything.

*knock knock knock*

"Hey Ji-hye are you okay?"
I heard Hoseok ask

I quickly got up and calmed down.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry"

My door wasn't locked so he came in.

He came to me and hugged me.

Hoseok: "Aish how much I wish I could take that pain away from you. You don't deserve this"

I buried my face in his chest and bawled.

"Why Hoseok why did this have to happen to me?"

Hoseok: "No one knows why things happen but they happen for a reason."

His words were so comforting to me. I was so thankful he was here with me again.

"Thanks Hobi for being here for me"

"Any time Ji-hye I'll always be here for you, now I'll leave you to pack up"

He left the room and went back downstairs.

I started to pack up clothes for days shit maybe enough for years.
Once I was done packing I wen downstairs with my suitcases.

"Hoseok I think we should text the gang to meet us here so we can tell them we are leaving"

Hoseok: "Yeah that sounds good you text them"

To: Tae tae💓, Yoongi🖤, Namjoonie❤, Seokjinie💗, Kookie💖, Ani💩💕, Tae😛💞

Me: I don't know if Taehyung told you guys already but Hoseok has risen from the dead jk😂 but can y'all come to my house it's important.

Namjoonie❤: He told us😢😢😢 I'm so happy😁😁😁 and did something happen?😦

Me: Me too😢 and no well you'll be judge of that.

Ani💩💕: Omg we haven't talked for such a long time but omw with Jk😢😊

Kookie💖: Is hobi there?