Time to say goodbye

It has been several days since little Baek-Hyeon was born, and our best friend left us. Today was the funeral day. Today was the day we had to say goodbye.

All the gang was at the place the funeral was going to take place at. Us, Ani's parents, and Jungkook's parents were at the funeral. Jungkook only told the ones close to her.

Throughout the ceremony Jungkook was always carrying Beak-Hyeon and was always by Ani's casket.

Jin:"Common Jungkook sit down"

Jungkook:"No I want to take in every second I have left with her and Baek-hyeon all of us together. Even if she can't speak to us or touch us"

Jin:"Okay buy when the little man start crying give him to me"

Jungkook just nodded his head.

The gang were all sitting together. We were trying to stay strong for Jungkook. If it wasn't for Beak-Hyeon he would have been hella broken. Baek-Hyeon seemed to calm Jungkook. He knew he had to be strong for his little one.

Jungkook with Baek-Hyeon went up to the microphone to say his final goodbye.

Jungkook:"Hello family and friends. Thank you for coming today and being here on this day. It's been extremely hard for me but I'm thanks to our piece of work here. I have been able to keep it together. Ani was the love of my life, my family, and my soul mate. She would always lift up and mood. She was so happy that we were going to start a family together. Now it's time to say goodbye and hope she is watching over me and Baek-Hyeon "

Jungkook got away from the microphone and gave Baek-Hyeon to Jin. He went to Ani and finally broke down. All of us except for Jin went to go check up on him. Jin didn't want Baek-Hyeon to see Jungkook in that state.

Jungkook turned around and hugged the guys.

Jungkook:"I don't know if I can't live with out her"

Taehyung:"Of course you can man you have Baek-hyeon"

Hoseok:"And you have us too. When ever you feel like you can't just call us and we will be with you"

Jungkook:"Thank you all"

He  wiped away his tears and turned to close Ani's casket.

Jungkook:"Its time"

Jungkook went to tell the guys from the funeral that it was time to take her to a cementary.

We all drove to the plot where she was gonna be laid at. We got down and stood around the plot.

Her body arrived and they were gonna start to lower her down.

As the casket went down We all started to cry. We couldn't hold it anymore. This was the last time we could be with her even if she wasn't alive.

We waited until she was completly buttied and then we left home.

"Kookie please stay strong and take care of Baek-hyeon"

Jungkook:"I will don't worry"

I gave Jungkook a hug and kissed Baek-Hyeon's forhead.

Jimin:"Take care man"

Jungkook:"I will bro"

They hugged goodbye and then Jimin helped me get into the car.

We were driving to our place and then I started to cry.

Jimin:"Awwww baby common don't cry it's not good for the baby. She wouldn't want you to be like this. She would want you to cherish the memories you have of her."

"You're right baby, its just hard"

Jimin:"I know it's hard we just have to cope with it"

I wiped away my tears and started to think.

I have my fiance, my baby, and my friends with me right now. I should spend more time with them and appreciate them more because no one knows when it was time to say goodbye to them.

We got to the drive way if our new home.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We got it a while back. We decided it was time to move in together already.

Looking at our home made me appreciate more every second I have with Jimin. Appreciate my baby and how healthy we bit h were. I will live the life Ani couldn't live. I was gonna do everything for her.

Jimin helped me put the car and into the house. When we were inside I slowly sat on the couch.

"Aish today was such a tiring and tough day. My feet are killing me"

I took my shoes off and put my legs on the couch. Jimin rose my legs and sat under them he started to massage my feet.

"Mmmmmm that feels good"

Jimin:"I will always make my queen feel good"

"Mmmmhhhmmmm"

While he was massaging my feet I was looking at some pictures I hung on the walls of all the gang. I saw everyone smiling. I saw Ani smiling, damn it was so hard to let go.

Jungkook POV
I arrived to an empty home. I had no one to say "Hey Jagiya I'm home". Atleast I had my son with me, I wasn't completely alone.

I changed Baek-Hyeon and laid him down on what used to be mine and Ani's bed. I changed out of my suit and laid next to him.

"Well it's just you and me.little buddy"

I was trying so hard not to break down.

We didn't get enough time as a family.  It was extremely hard to say goodbye to the woman I had loved for so many years.
Everything in this house reminded me of her. I needed a new beginning. I decided to buy an new house and start all over with my son.

Since my ride or die couldn't be with me right now,I'm gonna enjoy life with my son.

I looked at Baek-hyeon. He was sleeping.

"Don't ever blame yourself for what happened to you eomma. It would kill me to see you blame yourself. Grow into a man your eomma would be proud of"

Now I have to completely let go of Ani and start a new chapter in my life with my son.

Time for a new beginning.

**********
Mianhe if there are spelling errors. I'm too lazy to fix it😂. Thanks for reading thoe 사랑해❤