Trouble

We were finally in Seoul again. We didn't even go to my parents place to pick up our stuff. I was too angry at them to even say goodbye.

Jimin:"I'm not feeling well"

"Why what's wrong?"

Jimin:"I feel like I have a fever. Please let's go to the hospital"

He seemed weaker than last night. I had to try my best to help him get around.

"Alright common help me a little but please"

Jimin:"I am trying my best. I'm sorry"

"No it's fine I can do it"

I finally had my car back. I put him in the passengers seat and buckled him up then I got in and drove to the hospital.

At the hospital
Thank God the hospitals had wheelchairs.

"Here sit down"

I helped him sit down and I strolled him to the lady at the desk.

Lady at the desk:"Hello what's your emergency?"

"Um my boyfriend got beat up badly. I don't know why but he also has a really bad fever. Can someone check if everything is fine?"

Lady at the desk:"Of course common follow me"

The lady stood up and quickly took us to a room.

Lady from the desk:"I'll have a doctor come here ASAP"

When she said that it honestly got me worried. Was there something really bad with him?

Jimin:"B...ba...by"

"What's wrong?"

Jimin:"I...f...f...forgot t..to tell y...ou T...t....they  i..i...injected me w...w...ith s...s...something"

"What?!?!? I hope the doctor can fix that"

He was extremely weak now. I was so worried. He could bearly speak. What ever they injected him with is messing him up really bad.

I needed someone with me right now I texted the gang.

To:Tae tae💓, Yoongi🖤, Namjoonie❤, Seokjinie💗, Kookie💖, Ani💩💕, Tae💩💞

Me:Guys please talk to me. Sorry Yoongi and Tae for bothering during your Honeymoon.

Tae tae💓: What's wrong?

Me:Jimin is really sick. Some shit happened in Busan and well we are at the hospital now.

Tae💩💞:Its okay but what happened?😦

Me:Our parents happened

Seokjinie💗:I am on my way what hospital?

Me: We are at 서울 대학교 암병원

Namjoonie❤: Jin baby I'll pick you up. Ji-hye we will be there in a bit.

Me:You guys don't need to come. I just needed to talk to y'all.

Seokjinie💗:We are the group's parents and Jimin's friend we are on our way

Me:Alright thank you guys😏

Tae tae💓: I am headed there also.

Me:Thank you so much😭