Chapter 11

Yoongi's POV
Before we left the hospital Tae and I were talking to Hoseok about the day I asked her out.

It was such a beautiful memory, but there was a memory going through my mind that was also so precious to me. I just couldn't talk about it infront of Tae she didn't know about it yet, I would tell her later.

The precious memory I was thinking about with Hoseok was the moment he saved my life.

While I was looking at Hoseok in that bed, this memory of mine was breaking me.

This was my memory.

I was in such a big depression I didn't want to live anymore.

I was so insecure about myself. I felt so alone.

One night I went out for a stroll to think about life. I was just so tired of it.

I was just walking out when I stopped infront of a road, I just wanted to lay on the road and wait for the next car to run me over.

Of course this was before I had met Tae, before I knew the meaning of life, and how precious life can be.

I laid down waiting, just waiting for my life to end.

A car was coming.

'This is it' I thought to myself laying there looking up at the stars.

The car stopped.

I turned to look at the car beside me. The lights were bright and I couldn't see the person driving it. Then he got out and came and laid down next to me.

"Why are you in the middle of the road?" He said putting his hands behind his head smiling looking at the stars

"Why not? I just want to end it all"
I said looking at him confused

"Hmmmm what's troubling you?"

I don't know him nor his name but I felt like I could trust him and tell him my worries so I did.

Laying down looking at the stars I say....

"Well I just feel so insecure about myself and I'm tired of being alone"

"Hmmm well I don't know you much but I can say you look fine just the way you are, if people make you feel like this don't listen to them they're just hating" he said with a smile and a comforting voice

My eyes started to water because I never had anyone compliment me like that. He then added....

"And you don't have to be alone anymore now you got me"

He said getting up stretching his hand out to help me up. I took his hand and cleaned myself from the dirt of the floor.

He looked at me with a huge smile and said

"Hello my name is Hoseok or J-hope because I'm your Hopeeeee your angelllll" while doing angel wings with his hands

I'm not going to lie I wanted to cry and laugh so bad.

"Hello my name is Yoongi"

I said between sniffs.

"Aish common friend don't you dare cry or else I'm going to cry ad well"

He said to me with that huge smile of his. I swear that smile could never fade away.

Ever since that night he was always there for me. He helped me get out of my depression, and now he is laying in a bed. Us not being able to see that huge smile of his.

That's when I broke down.

After the long talk with Hoseok me and Tae were a mess. With the tears and the mucus. That's when we left.

Ani's POV
Tae texted me telling me that her and Yoongi were out of the hospital already. Me and Jungkook were laying down on my couch watching movies.

"Oppa it's time for us to go visit Hoseok" I told him getting up to get my stuff

"Alright Jagi I'll go warm up the car" he said turning the TV off heading out the door.

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》

We were headed to the hospital when my eyes filled with tears.

Jungkook noticed it and got a hold of my hand.

"Common Jagi don't be down he'll be fine, Ji-hye is going to be fine"

He said giving me a reassuring smile. God I loved this boy I never want to leave his side.

We arrived at the hospital and went up to Hoseok's room.

We went in and each we both sat on one side of him.

"Hey Hobi"
Jungkook said looking at Hoseok tears instantly rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey sunshine it's Ani and Jungkook"

"Well we came here hoping we could wake you up"

I said looking at hobi, forcing a smile, and getting a hold of his hand

"Hmmmm what should we talk about?"

Jungkook said wiping his tears away now smiling.

"Oh what about that one time we all went on vacation together"

I said with the biggest smile ever.

Jungkook:"Yes that vacation was the best"

"I remember it like it was yesterday"

Ani: "Yes that vacation is a vacation I will never forget"

"I remember when you had just gotten off the plane and was super excited for the trip"

Jungkook: "You were ready to do all the activities we had planned already"

Me and Jungkook looked at each other and started giggling.

"Aish Hobi chill we will get to do everything you want in Bora Bora, Ji-hye said to you as you were running off to your room excited to unpack and get started with the activities"

Jungkook: " I remember I was your roommate because me and Ani weren't allowed to sleep together, and you started dancing of excitement in our room...."

"You started doing some random shit"

Jungkook said laughing.

"The girls and I were just laughing because of how excited you were"

I said squeezing his hand hoping he would squeeze mine back, but no luck.

Jungkook: "Throughout our days in Bora Bora you were the one to always make us smile"

He was tearing up again.

I can see how much it hurt him to see Hoseok like that it hurt me too. We kept talking to Hoseok until the clock hit 7:00 pm. Damn we've been here for almost 3 hours, it was time to go.

Jungkook was a mess so I tried to pick him up we said goodbye to Hoseok and left.

Ji-hye's POV
My friends were acting weird around me and Jimin. I felt like they were hiding something from me but what and why. They have never kept a secret from me and now because I'm dating Jimin they act distant toward me I ask myself....

'Did I make the right decision?'

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

Hey peeps I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter well I just wanted to ask you guys for a small favor.
Can you guys please check out my friends ff😳😳 she has been working hard on it and deserves the reads
The names of the ff's are
"Time to love" and "Best of me"
Both in the username of :_min_liz_
Thank you for your time and 사랑해😊❤❤

True Colors...//JIMIN FF {Complete}|| editingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें