Chapter 21

Jimin's POV
It was 9:00pm and her friends were still in the waiting room. I let them go in and visit her before they had to go home.

Hoseok was still there but I didn't let him go in again. I was left in the waiting room with him.

"When do you plan to break her heart?"

Hoseok:"I don't wanna break her heart, but when she wakes up and gets better"

"Why haven't you left?"

Hoseok:"Because the least I could do is be here for her right now"

"Hmmm"

I stopped talking to him. I was really annoyed with him. I broke her heart and I didn't want him to break her again, but it was a tad better than letting him keep lying to her.

A few minutes later her friends came out. They we're also broken.

Jungkook was hugging Ani and Yoongi was hugging Tae. They were the most affected ones because they had been friends since their freshmen year in highschool.

Ani came to me and got a hold of my hands.

Ani:"Please Jimin, please call us as soon as she wakes up or something happens"

"I will don't worry"

They all left and I went back into her room. I sat by her and got a hold of her hand. I kept looking at her, admiring her beauty. The clock hit 11:00pm and I was really tired. I was slowly dozing off beside her until I knocked out.

Gone Ji-hye POV
I was still in that place. Everything was white until I noticed a figure coming towards me. The figure got closer and it was a person, a woman.

???:"Hey, whoa you're so beautiful"

"Um thanks but who are you?"

???:"Oh how rude of me I'm Jae-eun. I am Jimin's eomma"

"WAIT WHAT?!?!"

What was happening right now. Why was Jimin's eomma here?

Jae-eun:"I can tell my son is with you right now"

"Yeah I can feel him with me"

Jae-eun:"You know he has never felt "love" for someone ever since I left him"

"You left him?"

Jae-eun:"Yeah I left him and his father when Jimin was 2 years old"

"Woah I didn't know that"

Jae-eun:"Yeah he doesn't tell people"

"Why did you leave them?"

Jae-eun:"I left them because I got really sick and I didn't want them to see me in such conditions..."

"I left to a place that helped people get ready to part."

"Wait get ready to part?"

Jae-eun:"Yes, my sickness was incurable the doctors didn't know what I had, so they couldn't find a cure in time"

"Whoa"

Jae-eun:"Over the years I have seen Jimin act so badly it has broken me. Until you arrived into his life"

"Really?"

Jae-eun:"Yes, when you go back I want you to give him a message from me please"

"Yes sure I'll pass the message on to him"

Jae-eun:"Thank you very much please tell him..."