The Kidnapper

It got dark and the cops couldn't find them. I was worried sick. I wanted my kids back.

Jimin:
"Common Ji-hye let's go home you have to rest"

"I don't want to go rest I want my children"

Jimin:
"I know baby but when we get them back we don't want the to look at you like this do you?"

"No I don't"

Jimin:
"Okay then let's go home. Ill stay up all night in case something new happens"

"Okay 사랑해(I love you)"

Jimin:
"나도 사랑해(I love you too)"

He helped me get up from the chair and took me to the car.

A couple of minutes later we arrived to out house and Jimin took me to our bedroom.

Jimin:
"If you need anything ill be in the office okay?"

"okay"

He gave me a kiss and left. Minutes after he left I drifted off to sleep.

Ani:
"Eomma eomma let's go play"

"What is going on. I thought you guys
got kidnapped"

Min-jun:
"What is that eomma?"

"When someone takes you away from your eomma and appa"

Se-jun:
"But we are with you eomma"

Then I see a darkness surround my children and starts taking them away.

"NO NO NO KIDS COME BACK COME BACK"

I opened my eyes and sat up on my bed.

"ANIIIII"

Jimin came in running to the the room.

Jimin:
"Calm down baby it was a nightmare"

Jimin sat on the bed and hugged me.

I buried my face in his chest and started to cry. I miss my kids so much.

Jimin's POV
I was working in my office trying to figure out where my kids could be at when I heard Ji-hye scream.

I ran upstairs and saw her sitting on the bed sweating and breathing heavily.

I sat on the bed and hugged her. She buried her face on my chest and started to cry.

It broke me to see her like this. I haven't seen her like this for a long time. I was extremely upset about our kids getting kidnapped but I had to stay strong for Ji-hye. If she saw me break down she would probably loose hope and I don't want her to.

"We will get them back soon baby don't worry"

I was trying to console Ji-hye when my cellphone rang.

I grabbed it and looked at who it was, it said unknown number. I was skeptical about it but I still answered it.

"안녕(hello)"

???:
"Hello Mr.Park it's great to hear your voice"

In the background I could hear mumbling. Like if they were trying to scream but there was something keeping them from doing so.

When I recognized the voice talking I froze.

It was him.

"LISTEN GIVE ME MY KIDS BACK"

Ji-hye got startled at my sudden shouting and she sat back. I got out of the room, I wasn't going to let her see me like that.

As I was walking to the office I kept talking with that guy.