Chapter 2

'Park Jimin' Damn that guy.

It was lunch time now and I was on my way to meet up with my friends.

"JI-HYE!!!!!!"

That scream, I could tell who it was from miles away.Tae Kirem's crazy ass😂.I turned to the direction Tae's scream came from and I saw my group of friends.

I started to run towards them but slowed down when I noticed an unfamiliar person in our group.

'Who the fuck is that?'I thought to myself trying to see who it could be.

I froze and my eyes widened when I noticed who it was .

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT" I screamed not caring who heard me

Tae came running up to me with a worried face.

"What is wrong Ji-hye"

"Why is he there?Who told him he could hang out with us?Why didn't you tell me?"

Tae had a confused face and said
"Are you talking about Jimin?Why does it bother you that he is there?"

"He is in my first class and I have been day dreaming of that perfect face of his"

"Holy shit the first day of class and you already have a crush?!?!?!"

I looked at her and just wanted to slap her for what she said.A crush me? Ha ha ha never.

"Aish common Ji-hye meet him he a nice guy"
Tae said while pulling my arm to go to our friends.

When we got there Yoongi,Namjoon,Jin,Taehyung, Jungkook,and Hoseok all starred at me weirdly.

I noticed their stares and well you know me I gave them attitude.

"What the fuck are y'all looking at?"

They all just started to laugh.

Then I remembered Jimin was there and instantly got red.'STOP LOOKING LIKE A DAMN TOMATO JI-HYE FUCK' I thought to myself.

'Am I dreaming or have a died already?" I asked myself not believing my fate.

Jimin's POV
'This girl, I can tell she is different.She isn't like these other girls.' I want to mess around with her.A new type of girl to mess around with would be nice.

"Hello my name is Park Jimin"I said to her

"U-U-Uh y-yeah we h-h-ave the same c-c-lass u-u-um my name is J-ji-hye" She said with a smile

Hmmm I can tell she is shy.Now she is absolutely my next target.

I smirked and bit my lower lip and stretched out my hand.She hesitantly shook it.

'Yes this is her my next target'

Hi again guys (my only 3 readers😂) Sorry again if the chapters are wack it's my first ff I'm trying😊.I am going to try to upload daily for my 3 readers 😂.안녕 가랑해❤👋.