Family

Eomma pulled me from my arm and dragged me to the kitchen.

Eomma:"Ji-hye this isn't good"

"What?"

Eomma:"Sung-ki wanted to make business with your appa but your appa refused and Sung-ki threatened him"

"But that has nothing to do with Jimin"

Eomma:"He is the heir of Sung-ki's business. We can't get involved with them"

"Are you telling me I have to break up with him?"

Eomma:"Sorry baby but yes"

"No it's not going to happen. I love him and I'm staying with him"

I ran out the kitchen to my room. Once I got inside my room I threw myself on the bed and cried. Why? Why didn't anyone want us together?

*knock knock*

Jimin:"Baby are you okay?"

*snif snif*
"No"

He closed the door behind him and laid next to me.

Jimin:"Tell me what's wrong"

"My eomma wants me to break up with you"

When I said that I saw his face expression go down.

"Don't get it wrong they like you it's just..."

Jimin:"What? Why won't she let us be together?"

He seemed angry.

"You're the heir of your appa's business. Your appa tried to make business with mine and my appa refused. When he refused your appa threaned my appa so now my mom is afraid of me getting involved with you"

Jimin:"My old man has to ruin eveything"

"I told her I wasn't gonna break up with you. I know you won't take over his business so I don't have to worry"

Jimin:"That is true but I can't be around them thinking they don't want me with you"

"I'll talk to them"

I was angry I thought my parents were different. I stood up and went to go talk to them.

"EOMMA APPA WHERE ARE YOU?"

Eomma:"The living room"

I went to the living room and stood infront of them.

"First of all I want you guys to know me and Jimin are not breaking up. Second of all Jimin has no interest in taking over his appa's business. And third of all its enough pain to have his appa not like me and now you guys act like you don't like him what kinda shit is this"

Eomma:"Baby it's just"

Before she could finish her sentence I cut her off.

"Don't baby me. I came here to have a good time with my family and my boyfriend not to have my eomma tell me I need to break up with him"

Appa:"Wait your eomma told you to break up with him?"

"YES"

My appa turned to my eomma.

Appa:"Why would you do that?"

Eomma:"I don't want your business to go down"

Appa:"But you heard Ji-hye, Jimin has no interest in getting involved with his appa's business. Don't make them break up because you're afraid. Honey please tell Jimin we are extremely sorry I don't know what has happened to your eomma"