61- Fell For You AU

Third Person's POV

Dean hovers over Castiel, careful not to put too much of his weight on him. Dean is straddling Castiel's waist, supporting himself with his arms on either side of Castiel.

They kiss each other as if it was necessary to live. Castiel gently tugs on Dean's short brown hair. Dean parts from Castiel's lips and looks into his eyes. Castiel looks away, his cheeks turning rosy. Dean smiles and leans down. Dean pecks Castiel's forehead, his nose, his cheeks, and his lips. Castiel smiles and leans up to return the kiss and Dean meets him halfway to kiss him again.

Dean moves his hand to get more comfortable but ends up slipping. Instead of letting his weight crush Castiel, he throws himself on the wooden floor. He hits his elbow as he falls onto his back.

"Oh my goodness, Dean! Are you okay??" Castiel sits up immediately.

"Uh, yeah, I think so."

Castiel kneels on the floor next to Dean.

"It sounded like you hit something, Dean. What was it?"

"It was my freaking elbow," Dean groans.

Castiel helps Dean sit up. Dean bends his arm a few times to see if he's okay. Castiel wears an expression of worry, so Dean decides to lighten the mood.

"Hey, Cas, guess what?"

"What?"

"I fell for you," Dean smirks.

Castiel tilts his head to the side for a moment before chuckling and shaking his head.

"Are you really okay?" Castiel asks.

"Yeah... but we're never making out on that couch again laying down."

"Fair enough," Castiel agrees. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt again. Imagine if we didn't get rid of the coffee table, you could've gotten really hurt."

"I'm fine, Cas, really," Dean says. They both stand and Castiel can see Dean wince when he stretches his arm.

"Is it broken?"

Dean laughs and shakes his head.

"No, it's not broken."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

"How about we go get some pie and bring it back here to watch Dr. Sexy?" Castiel suggests after a few seconds.

Dean looks at him as if he hung the moon and stars.

"You're awesome."

•  •

[ Just a little bonus fluff since I had no idea how to really keep this one going.
I got the image from Pinterest.
11/7/17 ]