13- Teachers AU

[Teacher!Dean and Teacher!Cas]

Third Person's P.O.V.

Dean walks into the hallway and walks into his classroom. He unlocks his classroom with his key and opens the door. He turns on the lights and walks inside, the door closes behind him.

He sits down in his chair and cleans up some papers off his desk. Then he takes out a pen and starts grading papers with latin writing on them.

There's a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Dean says loud enough for the person on the other side to hear. The door opens.

"Hello, Dean."

"Hiya, Cas." Dean says, looking up. Mr. Novak has bright blue eyes, raven sex hair, a black blazer with a blue tie (which is crooked), white dress shirt, black shoes and a tan trenchcoat.

Dean thinks he's incredibly handsome. Though it's not the ideal clothing for an art teacher.

"So are we taking our students to the computer lab today? Or did you forget again?" Castiel asks, walking up to Mr. Winchester's desk.

Dean has a black T-Shirt with a red unbuttoned shirt over it, jeans and brown boots.

He hates suits and all that, so he just wears casual clothes. Anyone who has a problem with it can go screw themselves.

Castiel thinks he looks very attractive in those clothes, he could only imagine how amazing he'd look in a suit.

"No, I didn't forget again. We're going today." Dean says, looking up at Castiel in front of his desk.

"Alright." Castiel says with a nod.

"Cas, why is your damn tie always crooked?" Dean gets up from his chair and reaches over to Castiel's tie and straightens it out.

Castiel might've or might've not done that on purpose just so Dean can fix it.

Castiel doesn't have time to reply because the door opens. Dean lets his hands fall to his sides. They both turn to the door to see a red-headed woman.

"Hey Charlie." "Hello, Charlie."

"Hey! I was just if I could borrow some glitter from your art class." Charlie says to Castiel. "I didn't see you in your room so I figured you'd be here."

"Yes, you can." Castiel nods, "What do you need it for though?"

"They're gonna be doing a collage and short story of their favorite ship and I want them to include rainbow glitter in it in some way." She says with a smile, she's a creative writing teacher.

"Alright. Do you need help finding it?" Castiel asks.

"Nope, I got it. Thanks!" She says and scatters off.

"Man, we are awesome teachers, aren't we?" Dean says with a smile that Castiel won't admit he loves.

"I suppose we are."

"Cas, we are." Dean says, "Charlie watches shows with them about three a week. I let my students eat food as long as they clean up. I also let them use their phone on Friday if they've been good. You're just the nicest teacher ever who lets them do things at their own pace if they're actually trying." Dean elaborates. Castiel smiles and nods.

"Yes, I see." Castiel says, "We are."

Dean looks down at Castiel's blue eyes. They stare into each other's eyes, forgetting about everything else, until the bell rings. Dean sees Castiel blush slightly before he looks away.