18- They Didn't Need Cupid's Arrow

Sam's P.O.V.

This will finally get them together. Years of eye sex and invading each other's "personal space". Then denying it, when it's obvious that they have a thing for each other!

If they actually don't have feelings for each other, they will now.

Cas, Dean and I are at a bar. They're staring at each other again!

I contacted a cupid before we came here. Maybe it'll finally get them together, I hope so.

Castiel's P.O.V.

Dean looks away from me and takes a swig of his alcoholic beverage.

I look around when I feel another presence. There's nothing in here from what I can see.

"You okay, Cas?" I hear Dean ask. I turn to look at him and nod. He doesn't push forward and continues to drink his cold beverage.

Dean turns in his seat causing a woman to bump into him and then bumping into me.

"Shit. Sorry." Dean apologizes.

"It's alright. I should've been careful." She says. Then I realize something.

Dean's P.O.V.

Cas looks like he's studying the girl in front of us. I brush it off, he's an angel and doesn't understand some things.

"It wasn't your fault." I tell her. She smiles at me.

"How about we agree that it wasn't either of our fault?" She places a hand on my shoulder.

"Alright." I smile back and nod.

"And thank you," She turns to Cas and places a hand on his shoulder too, "For being my cushion."

Castiel looks at her confused. His head tilted to the side and his eyebrows furrowed.

"He's a bit out of it. One too many drinks." I come up with a lie quickly.

She nods and moves her hands away from our shoulders.

"Have a good night you two." She smiles and walks away. I look over at Sam and he's staring at me and Cas.

"What?" I ask.

"What?" He asks. I furrow my brows and narrow my eyes at him.

"What did you do?" I ask.

"I didn't do anything." He says quickly. He's lying, he did something.

"Sure you didn't." I turn back to my beer.

Third Person's P.O.V.

Dean downs the last bit of his cold beer. He questions what Sam did. He knows Sam did something.

He places the bottle on the counter and sighs. The waitress comes up and takes the empty beer bottle.

Sam talks to the woman that bumped into them. She's the cupid. They're supposed to be in love, but nothing's happening.

She says that they were already in love before. It's their choice in they act on it.

She leaves before Sam could say anything else. Sam now knows they're in love. He just needs a way for them to get together.

Dean asks the angel and his little brother if they're ready to go. They both are, so they pay for the drinks and exit the bar.

Dean's okay to drive home. He only had a few drinks, it takes much more to get him drunk now.

They all get in the Impala and Dean drives to the bunker.

Sam hopes for them to accidentally slip and say something about how they feel. That doesn't happen. They have a regular conversation the drive home.

Well, regular for them and other hunters. Their talks consist of demons, werewolves and other supernatural creatures.

Then Castiel asks the question Sam hoped he would never ask.

"Sam, why did you use Cupid on us?" He asks. Dean looks at him through the rear view mirror for a second.

"What?" Dean asks and glances at Sam. Sam stays silent for a minute before spilling.

"Because I knew you had feelings for each other! I just wanted you to to actually act of on it. Neither can deny that you do. Especially now that Cupid shot you with the arrow, but that didn't work because you to are 'already in love'." Sam says. Dean's about to say something when Sam cuts him off.

"I mean, you guys always invade each other's personal space. It's like it doesn't exist with both of you. And the eye sex! You guys need to just man up and get together already!"

Dean starts laughing and Castiel chuckles.

"Why are you guys laughing?!" Sam asks. Dean dismisses it by shaking his head.

Dean pulls up at the bunker and turns off the engine. Sam gets out of the car and walks into the bunker. He's done with them for tonight.

"Dean, we've been a couple for two weeks. Shouldn't we tell him?" Castiel asks, stopping Dean at the hood of the Impala. Dean turns to Castiel.

"Well, we should.." Dean begins, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"But you want to drive him to insanity a bit longer." Castiel finishes for Dean.

"Yeah, it's pretty funny." Dean nods. Castiel smiles up at his hunter.

"Alright, but only for a few days."

"Okay. All we have to do is do what drives him crazy, more than we usually would." Dean says, Castiel nods.

Then Dean leans down and presses his lips against his angel's. Castiel kisses back and wrap his arms around Dean's neck.

They didn't need Cupid's arrow to admit their feelings.