10- The Way You Make Me Feel AU

[I changed a few lyrics of the song.]

Third Person's P.O.V.

    Dean spots a handsome blue eyed, raven haired man wearing a trenchcoat and suit. Dean smirks and makes his way towards him.

             "Hey!" Dean yells, Castiel turns to look at him. Dean holds out is thumb and his first two fingers and does "sup" nod.

      Castiel tilts his head to the side as he furrows his brows. He knows Dean, he would say that they're okay friends.

      Dean walks up and circles him, checking him out. Castiel follows his turn to face him. Castiel doesn't know what to say or do, so he just walks away.

      He shouldn't have.

              "Hey handsome baby with the trenchcoat on." Dean starts singing with his amazing voice. Castiel blushes and continues to walk.

       Castiel has a crush on him that Dean knows about, but Castiel doesn't know that he knows.

               "You give me fever like I've never, ever known! You're just a product of loveliness." He dances around Castiel, some people start looking at them.

               "I like the groove of your walk, your talk, your suit!" Castiel can't help but smile slightly.

               "I feel your fever from miles around. I'll pick you up in my Baby, and we'll paint the town!" Dean continues to sing, walking after him. People have now started recording this moment.

               "Just kiss me Bee, and tell me twice, that you're the one for me!!" Dean starts to walk backwards in front of Castiel, "The way you make me feel!!"

              "Dean, people are staring.." Castiel mumbles, Dean ignores him and sings louder.

               "You really turn me on!! You knock me off of my feet!" Dean beltches, "My lonely days are gone!!"

      Castiel crosses the street and Dean follows behind, still singing.

                "I like the feeling you're giving me! Just hold me baby and I'm in ecstacy!!" Dean does the moon-walk for the people he knows are recording this. The he continues to follow his friend.

                 "Oh I'll be workin' from nine to five. To buy you things to keep you by my side!" Dean puts an arm over Castiel's shoulders.

                 "I never felt so in love before!! Just promise Angel, you'll love me forevermore!!" Dean moves his arm away from him and walks backwards in front of Castiel.

                 "I swear I'm keeping you satisfied!" He motions a curved body then thrust his pelvis towards the imaginary person. Castiel blushes even more as he tries to walk away from Dean.

                 "'Cause you're the one for me!! The way you make me feel!" Dean lifts his leg up and kicks it to the side, mimicking Micheal Jackson. "You really turn me on!!"

        Castiel turns to a different block and he follows closely behind.

                  "You knock me off of my feet now baby!! My lonely days are gone!" He kicks his feet out as he walks.

       Castiel is a blushing and laughing mess as Dean does this.

                  "Ain't nobody's business, ain't nobody's buisness but mine and my Angel. Hee-hee!"

                 "Give it to me- Give me some time!" Dean circles Castiel as he walks.

               "Come on be my man-I wanna be with mine!!" Dean signs loudly, Castiel now feels like he looks as red as a tomato.

                "Ain't nobody's business- ain't nobody's business but mine and my Angel. Go on boy! Ooh!" He finishes his performance. Some people that were following clap and he bows as Castiel continues to walk.

        Dean back up to Castiel and puts an arm around him.

                 "So?" Dean asks, "Will you go on a date with me?"

         Castiel finally stops walking and turns to Dean.

                  "I'd love to." Castiel says and he blushes. Dean smiles and presses his lips against Castiel's. When they pull away from their kiss, they continue walking.

          Then Dean starts singing another song, "My life will never be the same.."

          Castiel chuckles as he listens to date sing to him.

[Just a random idea that popped into my head.
The song is "The Way You Make Me Feel" by Micheal Jackson.
The last singing line is from "You Rock My Wolrd", also Michael.]