41- The New King of Hell

[Terrible edit I made a while ago.]

Dean's P.O.V.

          "You get the hell away from him, you son of a bitch!!"

   The black-eyed bitch walks over to me, knife in its hand. My God, she's an ugly fucker.

           "What are you going to do? You're cuffed up, and they have a sigils on them so you can't break out of them." She sneers.

            "These won't hold me for long, sweetheart. When I get out, you will wish you'd never have gotten us. You'll beg for me to kill you, then I'll just leave you there to rot!" I growl out a threat, looking at her straight into her black eyes.

   She chuckles, "We both know that's not going to happen, honey." She winks.

   She walks back over to Sam, who's to my left. I look over to my right, where Cas is, he's in an angel's trap.

   I look around for a possible way out since I can't pick the demon cuffs.

   I can't think of anything as I hear the controlled screams of Sammy, except to try and carve into the cuffs with my pocket knife to break the damn spell. Though that probably won't work, but, hey, it's worth a shot.

   I keep trying to get the bitch to turn on me and torture me instead of Sam.

   Then, two other bastards walk in. They walks towards Cas.

    I feel The Mark burn against my skin as I watch them grab an Angel Blade.

          "Stay away from them!!" I yell as they start to cut into Cas's vessel, his screams louder than Sam's.

   The demons are suddenly thrown against the wall. I feel relief wash over me, thinking Cas did it.

   That's until I look over at Sam, then Cas. They're looking at me with a horrified look.

   Then I just know that my eyes are black. I realize that I'm out of the cuffs when I look down at The Mark. It's glowing, shinning from under all the layers of clothing.

Third Person's P.O.V.

   Dean slowly stands as the demons make their way back to him.

   Dean lifts his right hand, stopping the demons from walking. He smirks, loving the power that's rushing through him. The feeling of being unstoppable.

   He starts closing his hand in a fist. Smoke comes out of the demon's throat and spreading around them on the floor.

   He descends them back into Hell, much like Sam did when he was high off demon blood.

   He didn't struggle with it though, like he's has years of training before this.

   The vessels fall onto the floor.

  Dean looks down at his right forearm and lifts up his sleeve. The Mark is no longer glowing. He stares at it and feels longing. To kill. To torture. For the First Blade.

Destiel One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें