11- Saving people, hunting things, the family business AU

Third Person's P.O.V.

                 "Castiel Shurley. Male. Sixteen years old.

                   Black hair, blue eyes. Last seen wearing a tan trenchcoat with casual attire.

                  No sign of him since he mysteriously disappeared two weeks ago."

      Dean repeats this as he walks cautiously around an abandoned warehouse. He hears loud footsteps echo. He tightens the grip he has on the demon blade he holds in his left hand.

      Once he knows someone or, something is behind him, he swings his arm back. Whatever it is, grabs his arm and twists it, making him yelp.

      Something hits the back of his head and falls to the floor unconscious.

~~~~~~

       Dean wakes up and a dim, cold, dirty room. He sits up feels cold metal being pressed against his wrists and ankles.

       He sits down so his hands are by his feet. He grabs a paperclip that he put on his sock and starts to unlock the cuffs.

       The cuffs collapse on the floor once he unlocks them.

       Dean stands and starts to look around the room. He notices a bed towards the corner. He also see black hair sticking up from besides it.

                  Might be Castiel, Dean thinks. He walks over and pears over the bed. He sees a trenchcoat.

                  Okay, most likely Castiel.

                  "Hey.." Dean says in a soft voice. The boy looks up slowly, revealing piercing  blue eyes.

                  "What's your name? I'm Dean."

                  "C-Castiel." He stutters.

                  Ha, and Sam thought this plan wouldn't work., Dean says mentally.

                  "Alright, I'm gonna get you out." Dean says, "How many guys have you seen?"

                  "H-How? Th-There's no way out.." Castiel says, "a-and.."

       Dean steps away from him and starts looking for a way out.

                   "And what?" Dean asks, his voiced straining due to him trying to push the metal door open.

                   "I-I don't know..but they're eyes.."

                   "Were pure black?"

                   "How'd you know?" He asks, tilting his head to the side and squinting at him.

                    "It's my job to hunt things like them." Dean says, looking up and down the door.

                    "Hunt? Job?"  Castiel asks.

                    "Saving people, hunting things, the family business." Dean says and walking back over to Castiel.

                    "Things? W-What do you mean?" He asks, standing up. Dean notices his ankle is shackled to the bed.

                    "I'll explain later, okay?" Dean says, "Right now, I have to get you out of here."

                    "O-Okay. What can I do to help?"