45- Call Me Maybe AU

[Suggested by fangirl7134 hope you all enjoy it!]

Third Person's P.O.V.

   Lisa peers through the window as her hot neighbor starts the lawn mowing machine. His light brown hair messy and green eyes sparkling.

   He pushes the lawn mower, until he gets too hot and decides to take off his grey shirt. He tucks it in the back of his pants.

   Lisa is staring at him through the window with a book, fanning herself. She's practically drooling over his muscles.

   Her neighbor suddenly looks over. Lisa throws herself to the ground, to be hidden by the wall.

   He chuckles slightly, and continues on mowing his lawn.

   Lisa quickly crawls away from the window.

   She gets up once she's a safe distance and calls her friends. They're all in a band together.

   Soon, she's being pushes outside towards her car. A bucket of soapy water and a rag in her hands, as she gets pulled by two of her friends.

   They laugh when she almost falls on the car and head inside her house through the garage.

   She sees that her neighbor under the hood of his '67 Chevy Impala with a white shirt and jeans. He has in ear buds as he checks over the Impala's parts.

   She starts washing her car as she stares at him.

   She does everything to get his attention. She waves at him, throws the soapy rag into the air, but nothing works. He's too concentrated on his Baby and music.

   She leans on her car, lays on it, everything to get his attention.

   When his eyes finally travel to her, she's on her car with one leg extended and the other is up. He chuckles and shakes his head.

   She then loses her balance and falls off her car, onto her back.

   He quickly takes out his ear buds and runs over to her. Once he's leaning over her body, he sees that she's expanding her lips, kissing the air.

   Once she comes to, she flinches when she sees her neighbor over her. She then laughs as he helps her up.

   She leads him over to the hood of her car and pushes him back. She tells him to wait for a few minutes and runs upstairs.

   She changes and gets her friends down to the basement.

   She sings her song, "Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad. I missed you bad. I missed you so so bad..."

   It isn't really into it, so he isn't really paying attention to her song.

   When he clap, he's looking over at the guitarist. She goes to the hood of her car to write her number down.

   Her neighbor walks up to the black haired, blue eyed guitarist that's wearing a grey beanie and shakes his hand.

   He takes out a folded peice of paper and hands it to him.

   The guitarist opens the peice of paper, revealing his number and name, which is Dean.

   The sapphire eyed man stares at the neighbor, wide eyed.

            "Call me." The green eyed hottie winks at him and walks away.

   Lisa just stares at her guitarist, Castiel, with her mouth open.

            "Sorry, Lisa." Is all Castiel says as he gets the guitar off.

   He runs upstairs to call Dean.