31- Public Embarrassment Challenge AU

[YouTuber!Cas & YouTuber!Dean]

Castiel's P.O.V.    [It won't let me underline it for some reason...]

   I hold my camera up and aim it at myself. I speak loudly, so my voice can be heard through the loud chatter of other people.

            "I'm here at the convention!!" I say cheerfully, "Hopefully, I get to meet a lot of you here!"

   I look around to make sure I don't bump into somebody as I walk. I stop when I see a gamer that I watch on my free time. I might or might not have a crush on him.

   He has light brown hair, amazing green eyes, lips that could only be described as fan fiction lips, and adorable freckles.

   Some of them ship me with him, even though we've never actually have met. They probably ship me with him because I've mentioned that I love his videos. I would be lying if I said that I didn't read fanfiction of us.

  He's surrounded by teenagers, I'm assuming they're fans. I aim the camera at Dean.

           "Guys, he's here!!" I squeal, "I've been wanting to meet him!"

            "Castiel?!" I hear someone yell. I turn around to look for who called my name.

   Two girls and a guy run up to me, saying that they love my channel. I travel to different places and vlog everything. I occasionally do a few challenges here too.

   I talk to them for a while and take pictures with them and others that walk up.

                              * * * * * *

Dean's P.O.V.

   I hold a phone out and take a picture with a guy named Jessie and his boyfriend, Cesar.

                                 - - - - - -
   They talked to me about how I gave them courage to come out as gay, and as a couple, to their friends and family.

   I'm openly bisexual. I told my story on my channel when I hit 1 million subscribers. It's not a very happy story at first, but everything worked out in the end.

   I complimented how cute they look together. They both blushed and thanked me.
                                 - - - - - -

   Once I take the picture, I give Jessie his phone back. They both thank me again, and walk away with a big smile on their faces.

   I turn away and see a familiar red head walking up to me. I smile and meet her halfway.

            "Hiya, Charlie!" I greet.

            "Hey, Dean!!" Charlie says happily, "You'll neVER GUESS WHO I JUST MET!"

            "PinkStylist?" I assume.

            "HIM TOO, BUT I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT HIM!" Charlie bounces up and down.

            "Is it that dude that travels everywhere?" I ask. A fan walks up to me and asks for a picture.

            "YES! IT WAS CASSIE!" She fangirls.

   I hold up the girls phone and smile. She smiles and I take the picture. She thanks me really quickly, and then leaves.

            "Alright, cool." I shrug at Charlie. I look over at her and her eyes are wide. I furrow my eyebrows at her.

            "Hello, Dean." Damn, that is one fudging deep voice.