Chapter 13 Part 8 - What the-

Start from the beginning

I heard voice from inside. I entered after Anastasia.

"Ah, Young One."

She said. Asvi was sitting leisurely while reading book on a sofa.

"Did you call me, Asvi-sama?"

I said as polite as possible.

"Yes"

She said.

"Come. Teachers. Introduce."

She said after putting aside her book. She guided me out from the room. We headed out from the dorm building and waited on the road side. She raised her hand when she saw a blue minivan passed by. The minivan stopped and the door opened wide.

"Get on"

She said. I nodded. Anastasia boarded with us after Asvi did.

"Temple"

She just said that word. The door suddenly closed down and the vehicle moved. I looked at the front and widened my eyes. There was no driver seat on this vehicle. I looked at Asvi and Anastasia. They were sitting silently as if it wasn't something strange.

The minivan stopped in front of a unique building in the middle of the city. It was a building which was looked like the white house in America back in my previous life.

Asvi got off first and I followed her. She walked straight to the entrance without saying anything or waiting for me. She brought me to the innermost part of the building. She stopped in front of a room with certain seal carved on the doorway.

"Asvi's here."

She said after knocking the door twice. The door opened by its own. I entered the room after Asvi pushed me in. In there, I saw the old man from this morning.

"Welcome to my office, young one."

He said.

"Well, you might be still confused now. But, I wish to start the duty passed to me right away."

He added.

"Here, I will introduce you to your teachers from now on, the things you're going to study and the schedule of your lessons."

He said.

"AH, almost forgotten, I'm the Grand Apostle of this temple, Freeden. My true form is an Ancient Divine Dragon."

He introduced himself. He said a sentence after another and didn't give me any chance to respond.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Grand Apostle-sama. My name is Ren Concerto. My true race is Humanoid Holy Demonic Dragon."

I introduced myself.

"Oho~ that's quite rare one you're evolved to."

He praised while rubbing his beard.

"Thank you for the praise. The blessing of Dragon God-sama guided me to be to this form."

I said.

"Then, I'll explain your lessons are going to be. The lesson will be including Basic Education, Etiquette, Language, Artistic, Music, Magic Theory, Magic Practice, Close Combat Technique, Strategy, History, Swordsmanship, Runes, Arcanes, Survival, Mineral Appraisal, Mental Training, Physical Training, Spearmanship, Marksmanship, Real Combat, Hunting, World Ecology, and finally the last lesson would be about the Bloodline Awakening."

He said. I felt my jaw had dropped hearing the numbers of the lessons.

"Umm... Could it be my comrades also got similar curriculum?"

I asked.

"Of course not. The humans will only get the Physical training, Real Combat, Etiquete, and Magic Practice. The ladies will get Bridal Lessons from the Mother dragon as an extra. As the maid behind you, she will get special Servant Standard Curriculum from Sebastian."

He replied. I felt like quitting all sudden. I got the harshest situation compared to my comrades. Also, my pace would be the slowest among us at this rate.

"Ah, since the teachers are already started teaching by now, I can't introduce them right away. But, I can introduce two of your teachers. First is me, I will teach you about the Bloodline Awakening and the second, Asvi will teach you about Mental Training."

He added.

"Then, what about the schedule?"

I couldn't help but asking. The old man took out a thick book from his drawer and put it on the desk.

"Here's the schedule for now. But, my lesson will start only after you finish at least 75% of the whole lessons. So, Maid-dono, please take this schedule and take care of the time management."

He said. Anastasia walked forward and took the book.

"As your wish."

She said.

"............................"

I broke into cold sweat when I heard about the schedule. Is that really a schedule? Aren't you mistaken it for a dictionary or encyclopedia?

"Then, enjoy your lessons starting tomorrow."

The old man said.

ENJOY MY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rmal0OO