Chapter 55

Nana;

"I remember us, Yoongi."

Yoongi looked at Hoseok, tears brimming in his eyes. "W-what?" Jungkook gasped slightly, looking at his parents. "I remember our wedding night. I remember proposing to you and our first kiss and when I started loving you and--" He was cut off when Yoongi stood on the tips of his toes and connected their lips. Jungkook didn't notice the tears in his eyes until they started to fall on the counter. Some Avril Lavigne song played in the background. If it we're loud enough, it would've ruined the moment. Hoseok parted slowly as a string of siliva was the only thing that connected their lips.

Yoongi smiled and hugged his husband as sobs filled the air. Hoseok pulled Jungkook into the hug kissing his head. "I love you both. So much. " Hoseok whispered as he shed tears of his own. "Papa.." Jungkook clawed at Hoseok's shirt his tears staining his cheeks. They were happy.

5 years later

Yoongi smiled as he helped Hoseok fix his tie. Yoongi parted down his suit and sighed happily. "Should we go now?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok looked at himself one last time before going downstairs with Yoongi. "Do you think this is a good idea?" "Hoseok. Are you serious? Its been a year,, you had enough time to think about this. " Yoongi shook his head laughing. "It all just happened so fast okay? I wasn't ready to see him grow up so quickly. Look at us, we're on our way to his wedding." The two got in the car and drove off to the location where the wedding was going to be held.

Once there, the two parted ways too help the soon to be husbands. Yoongi knocked on the door and peaked his head in the door. Jungkook paced around the room, nervously moving around. "Hey." His head jerked up at the sound of his mother walking in the room. "Mama!" Yoongi smiled and hugged his son who was wearing a full white suit. "Nervous?" Yoongi asked as he hugged his son who was now taller than him. "I'm dying. "Jungkook whispered.

Yoongi laughed and pulled away studying his outfit. "You look amazing." "I'm sweating so much." Yoongi smiled and shook his head. "I felt the same way when Hoseok and I got married." "What if he says no last minute? What if one of his ex's ruins the wedding like in the movies? What if I faint? Oh my god I might faint." "Jungkook calm down!" Yoongi looked at the boy and smiled at him. Jungkook had grown into his features over the years. He had gotten a lot taller and had gotten muscular. His body fit well with his handsome face.

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded. "Where's papa?" He asked fiddling around with his engagement ring. "He went to check up on Taehyung." Jungkook nodded and sat down. His nerves were eating him up as he tried not to think about the negative. It was his wedding day! He was going to get married! Why is he so nervous? "Its just a wedding. Nothing big. We've been to weddings before. Right?"

Oh god he was so wrong. There's is one tiny difference with going to weddings and this wedding. Those weddings weren't his. But this one was his. Taehyung was already standing at the altar as the birds chirped loudly. They had decided to have their wedding outside, the park they were getting married at being decorated with white and red rose petals. It was gorgeous really but Jungkook was still pacing. Yoongi gave him a reasuring kiss on the head before sitting with Namjoon and Seokjin. Taehyung had a stupid grin on his face as he waited anciously to see his soon to be husband.

Taehyung was dressed in a black suit that hugged his figure perfectly. He stood up straight and tried to dry the sweat that was forming on his hands. Taehyung was good at hiding his emotions and He was most thankful for it now. No one could tell that the boy was nervous. He looked relaxed and calmed down.

The music started playing and Taehyung held his breath. He looked down the aisle to see his lover with Hoseok. Taehyung could tell Jungkook was nervous. He watched as they slowly walked down the aisle. It felt like years until Hoseok handed the boy over to Taehyung. "Remember what we talked about." Hoseok whispered as he hugged Taehyung. He kissed Jungkook's head before sitting down next to Yoongi.

Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and took a deep breath before looking at him. His hands were sweaty and he swore Jungkook was disgusted by it. Jungkook smiled heartedly and took in a deep breath. Here it goes.

The after party was a mess. Hoseok and Namjoon were nagging their husbands to dance with them. Jimin was hitting on every guy and girl he could find but to no luck. Reply in and Yoongi kept taking all the desserts and the kids kept running too close to the cake.

Taehyung leaned over and asked Jungkook if he wanted to go outside for a bit since he looked like he was about to burst from stress. The two quickly left and sat outside in a bench away from all the commotion. Taehyung laces his hands in with Jungkooks and laughed. "What?"

Jungkook asked as he looked at his now husband. "Can you believe it? Just 12 years ago we were kids who didn't think this was serious and look at us now." Jungkook smiled and looked up at the sky.

Bright stars filled the sky as they were illuminated by the moon. Jungkook rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder and sighed. He closed his eyes and took in the moment,, noticing the little things like Taehyung's breathing and how the crickets sang their song. It was all perfect.

Jungkook smiled as unnoticed tears feel from his eyes. Taehyung kissed his temple and wrapped his arms around his husband. He smiled and kissed his nose, laughing as to how Jungkook scrunched it up afterwards.

"I love you Kim Jungkook."

"I love you too Kim Taehyung."

End

HELL YEAH BITCHES IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE THIS IM SORRY

And
THE AMAS ARE TONIGHT