Chapter 40

Nana;

They were finally all back home in Busan when Yoongi decided to take Hoseok out. "Your injury can't stop us from going out. It's our day baby. Let's go." Hoseok convinced Yoongi to go out so the house was all to Jungkook. He was laying on his bed with pink and white thigh high socks and Taehyung's oversized hoodie. He had no underwear on and was moaning as he teased his entrance with his finger. He decided that he couldn't make himself cum. He needed Taehyung.

"Hey baby what's up?" Jungkook moaned into the phone as he bit his lip. "Jungkook?" "Tae~ come over. I need you." Taehyung let out a shaky breath. "You're touching yourself?" "Yes please daddy come over!" "I'm on my way baby." Taehyung hung up as he quickly dashed out the door. "Papa ! I'm going out! I'll be back tonight!" "Alrighty! Be safe and stay in Busan!" Seokjin yelled as he jumped in bed with Namjoon.

Taehyung ran to Jungkook's house and got there in five minutes. He ran upstairs to Jungkook's room and got incredibly hard as he heard Jungkook's moans. He listened to the boy as he heard him moan his name. He opened the door slowly and dropped his bag as he looked at Jungkook. He was laying on his back with his legs spread open and a finger inside his entrance. "Daddy~ you're here." His voice was high and soft and turned Taehyung on.

Taehyung quickely moved in between his legs and licked his lips. "I see baby has been busy." Jungkook grinned as he bit his lip. He bucked his hips up, exposing some of his bottom half. Taehyung pushed his legs up and looked at Jungkook's throbbing hole. Taehyung looked at Jungkook and moaned. "Can I please." Jungkook giggled and nodded as he spread his legs further. "Please daddy. I want you inside of me."

Jungkook whined as Taehyung went down on the boy. Jungkook's cock throbbed as Taehyung leaned down to place a small kiss on his tight hole. Jungkook whimpered as Taehyung started sucking on the boy's hole. Jungkook moaned loudly and pulled on Taehyung's hair as he arched his back. "Ahhh y-yes daddy!" Jungkook whined as he gripped the sheets.

Taehyung let his tongue pass the rim of his hole as he let it go in and out. Jungkook whined as he let out strings of moans. Taehyung let his hands roam all over his body as he felt Jungkook tighten around him.  "Fuck! Daddy~" Taehyung hit his thigh as Jungkook whimpered. "No cussing baby." Jungkook nodded as Taehyung shoved a finger in his hole. Taehyung but his lip as he roughly pushed it in and out. He looked so beautiful with his stockings and Taehyung's hoodie. His eyes were shut and his face was red as his hair started sticking to his forehead.

Taehyung leaned down and placed rough kisses on his lips as he let his finger work. "D-Daddy more please. " Jungkook was vocal as Taehyung shoved in the next finger. Jungkook squirmed as he felt uncomfortable. "It'll feel better." Jungkook gasped as Taehyung started attacking his neck with kisses. He distracted Jungkook from the pain as he stroked Jungkook's length. He inserted the third finger causing Jungkook to arch his back as he moaned loudly.

Jungkook pulled on Taehyung's shirt as he bit his lip. "O-off." Taehyung chuckled and pulled his shirt off as he opened Jungkook's cabinet only to come in touch with lube and something else. "Mhh. What's this?" Taehyung asked as he pulled out the first thing that made contact with his hand. "Ah. I see you've been experimenting. How did you even get these?" Jungkook blushed and covered his face with his sleeves as he recalled the time Wade got them for him cause he knew the boy was a desperate fuck.

"What's this for?" "Oh come on. Look kiddo, I know you're desperate to get dicked down. Just take it. You'll thank me later. Don't worry, it's brand new." And he did take it. And he did use it. And damn it was powerful.

Taehyung chuckled and kissed the boy softly. "You're so cute." He muttered as he started taking off his pants. "Oh let's try this just to keep you stretched out. The infamous fox tail. You've sent me too many pictures baby." Jungkook was on fire as Taehyung reminded him of the pictures he had sent him using the fox tail. "I got off to them so many times. Now I get to actually feel the real thing." Jungkook whined as the plug was inserted. Taehyung smiled as he started taking his pants off. Jungkook took this as opportunity and quickly pushed Taehyung so he could get in between his legs. Taehyung chuckled and looked at the boy. The extra touch, that was the tail, made him look even more submissive.

Jungkook pulled his pants off and licked his lips as he looked up at Taehyung. He gave the tip a kitty lick before he started stroking it. Taehyung's eyes rolled back as this felt so much better than his own hand. Jungkook took him fully, only gagging a bit as Taehyung moaned. Yeah, no doubt that this was much better than his hand. Jungkook's hot cavern filled Taehyung's member as he swirled his tongue on Taehyung's tip. Taehyung subconsciously bucked his hips up as he pulled on Jungkook's hair. He looked down at the boy who was making eye contact with him. "Oh my god." Taehyung gasped as Jungkook worked away. The boy could do wonders with his mouth.

Taehyung was close. He started groaning as he looked down at the younger. "I'm close." He moaned as Jungkook started going faster. "Ah!" He yelled as he came in Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook pulled off as he swallowed what he could, only a bit sliding off his chin. Taehyung gasped as he pulled Jungkook into an intoxicating kiss. "Condom." Jungkook spoke as he palmed Taehyung again.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook on the bed and quickly took it out of his jeans pocket. Jungkook took the hoodie off and threw it who knows where as he spread his legs with the plug still in. Taehyung ripped the package open with his teeth as he slowly rolled it on. He took the plug out and tossed it on the floor as he watched Jungkook closely. He lined himself up and looked at Jungkook making sure it was okay. "Are you sure you want it? If you're not ready, we can stop." "I want it, Tae." Jungkook spoke as he kissed Taehyung softly. In a swift movement, Taehyung Inserted himself into Jungkook. Jungkook grabbed on to Taehyung's shoulders and let himself be adjusted as he moaned loudly. Taehyung let the younger get comfortable as he studied his expressions making sure it was okay.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around his neck and nodded telling him to move. Taehyung's movements were slow at first. He didn't want to hurt the boy since it was his first time. Him, himself was experiencing something new as well. He thrusted into the boy with slow movements as Jungkook pulled him down for a kiss. Jungkook gasped as Taehyung started increasing his pace slowly. Taehyung's hands were on either side of Jungkook's head, holding himself up as he pleasured both of them. Jungkook whined as he felt an intense head run over him. He was sweating as he looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung went fast. Fast and deep enough for the headboard to bang on the wall every time he thrusted in. Jungkook was on cloud 9. The feeling was so warm and intense and he loved it. He stopped Taehyung and switched positions as he let Taehyung lay on his back. He winced as he lowered himself down on to him and rocked his hips forward. Taehyung moaned and grabbed his hips, knowing his grip was hard and probably would leave bruises. Jungkook slowly raised himself up and down as he put his hands on Taehyung's stomach. Jungkook started making slow movements. Making any friction was good for him and he yelled when Taehyung hit a certain spot. Taehyung grinned and positioned himself better for Jungkook. He sat up and started kissing his neck as he pushed Jungkook all the way down causing him to moan. "I see we found a sweet spot have we?" Jungkook blushed and nodded as Taehyung kissed his neck again.

Jungkook couldn't deny how turned on he was by Taehyung. The boy acted like a child yet was a complete dominate in bed. Taehyung grabbed his hips and harshly pushed him up and down. He repeatedly hit his sweet spot over and over again as Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's shoulders. "Don't stop!" He moaned as he started to stoke himself. Taehyung kissed him again and kept going as fast as he could possibly go in that position. "I-I'm close!" Jungkook was seeing stars as he leaked. He felt himself twitch as he gasped and came all over himself and Taehyung. A couple of thrusts later and Taehyung came into the condom. Yes, not as good as inside of Jungkook but a condom had to do the job for now. Jungkook panted as he giggled. "What?" Taehyung asked as he slowly pulled out, panting as well.

"That was amazing."

I just thought Why not post it today😉