Chapter 43

Nana;

"Papa! Mama! I'm going out to Peters house. I'll be back in a bit." "Okay!" The door slammed shut as Hoseok faced his husband. "I'm sorry okay? I shouldn't have yelled at you last night." "I knew it wouldn't be long until you apologized." Hoseok blushed and looked down as he rubbed his neck. "Yeah. I can't resist the Yoongi charm." Yoongi smiled and hugged him as he sighed into his chest. "We have to stop fighting. It's not good for us or Jungkook." Hoseok nodded and kissed his head. "Yeah. I know."

Hoseok leaned down to place a soft kiss on his lips before dragging him to their room. "Ow! Careful!" Yoongi winced as Hoseok accidentally placed his hand on Yoongi's wound. "Oh yeah." He grumbled. "Forgot."

"Well look at my beautiful boyfriend." Taehyung announced as Jungkook walked up to the three boys. "Oh shut up Tae." Taehyung chuckled and leaned in to place a kiss on his lips. "Hello to you too." Peter said as he interrupted the boy's kiss. "Oh yah hey." "Okay. Can we go now before you two pull your dicks out in front of us?" Jungkook chucked and nodded as he got in the back seat of he car with Taehyung.

Jungkook laid his head on Taehyung's shoulder as Taehyung laid his hand on his thigh. "So where is your house?" "It's only thirty minutes away from here." Wade responded as he stated that car. "Have you told your mom?" Jungkook asked. Peter sighed and shook his head. "Uh. No actually. She kinda kicked me out of the house when she found out I was dating Wade. So I moved in with him a week ago or two and since his apartment was kinda small, he wanted to upgrade and he bought a house.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with puppy eyes as he leaned closer. "Will you buy me a house?" "Hmmm I'll think about it." Jungkook smiled and laid his head back down as Wade drove them down to Peters new house.

"Ughhhhh." "Hoseok shut up what is it." "It's just, we finally got a day off and I'm really horny but you're injured so I can't do anything." Yoongi rolled his eyes and laid his head on Hoseok's chest. "Who said we couldn't do anything?" He muttered as he trailed his hand down and into Hoseok's pants. Hoseok instantly bucked his hips forward as he gasped, trying to get more friction. "Oh fuck Yoongi." Yoongi closed his eyes as he used Hoseok's pre-cum as lubricant to make it easier in stroking him.

Hoseok closed his eyes and moaned as he felt Yoongi's finger tease his slit. He hadn't been touched in so long and this was so pleasing to him. "Fuck Yoongi." Yoongi grinned as he pulled on his member and licked his lips. He started to increase his pace as Hoseok gripped onto the sheets and Yoongi's arm. "F-fuck!" He moaned as he started to buck his hips up into Yoongi's hand. Yoongi stopped his movements and let Hoseok fuck his hand as he buried his head into his shoulder. "Mhhh. Yoongi~" he moaned lowly as he started going fast.

Yoongi then started stroking him again as He kept bucking his hips up, Making this the perfect amount of friction for Hoseok. He gasped as he pulled Yoongi over him so he could kiss him better. He gasped and moaned into the kisses as he tugged on Yoongi's hair. "Fuck I'm close, Yoongi" he moaned as he bucked his hips again before releasing his seed on to Yoongi's hand. Yoongi brought it up to his mouth and licked it away as he stood up pulling Hoseok with him. "Shower with me." "Gladly."

"Welcome to my new place!" Peter said excitedly as he opened the door. Taehyung and Jungkook were in awe as they walked in the house. The house was huge and had many windows that played as walls. "Holy shit there's a pool." Taehyung and Jungkook stayed as they went to see it. "Okay Wade, how many drugs did you sell for this place." Wade laughed and shook his head.

"None kiddo." Peter smiled as he showed he boys the place in depth. "Stay here whenever you want." "Except Monday's. Those are Sex days." "Wade!" Wade smiled and looked at Peter. "What? I was only telling them." Peter rolled his eyes and sighed as he showed the boy's the rest of his house.

It was later that day and Wade offered to take the boy's home. "Alright. First stop. Taehyung's house." Taehyung patted Wades back and kissed Jungkook before leaving. "Hey, Jungkook?" "Yeah." "You know Danny right?" Jungkook stiffened as Wade stopped in front of his house and turned to face him. "Yeah I do." "He's coming here to live. Please, please be careful. I know what his fetiches are and they aren't good ones. Just be careful okay?" Jungkook nodded and felt a cold breeze hit him. He got out the car, and before he closed the door he looked at Wade. "How do you know him?" "We used to work together but I got him fired after he started talking about Peter in a sexual way." "Oh." "Just be safe okay?" Jungkook nodded and waved him goodbye before entering his house.

This wasn't good.