Chapter 7

Nana;

Taehyung growled as he looked at Jimin. He was now 14 and he had the face of an angel. But no one could compare to how beautiful Jungkook grew to be. Middle school was hell for them as they barely had time to talk to each other. They were still as close as ever but Jimin kept getting in the way. He'd be too touchy with Jungkook whenever Taehyung was looking. He hated it. He wanted Jungkook all to himself. Usually after school, the two boys would walk home together. Taehyung was so furious he decided he'd go on without him. Jungkook noticed he was leaving so he sprinted after him wondering what was wrong. "T-Tae! Wait up!" Taehyung didn't listen but instead started walking faster. "Tae! What are you doing? What's wrong?" He grabbed his arm but Taehyung quickly pulled away.

"Nothing is wrong Jungkook." "Yes something is wrong because you've never called me by my actual name. What's wrong?" Taehyung rolled his eyes and tried pushing Jungkook out of the way. "Tae! Stop!" Jungkook struggled to keep Taehyung still so he jumped on his back. "Tell me what's wrong!" Taehyung pulled Jungkook pack in front of him causing him to stumble and fall. "You wanna know what's wrong! What's wrong is that you seem to be replacing me with Jimin! I'm supposed to be your main attention not him! And I hate it!" He yelled. Jungkook looked at him in shock and sat there, not saying a word. "But what would you care. You seem to fall in love with him more and more everyday." "Taehyung that's not true!"

Taehyung kept walking as Jungkook stood up and tried to talk to him about it. "Taehyung please!" They had gotten to Taehyung's house already and Taehyung was not having it. "Just leave me alone Jungkook!" He slammed the door in his face making Jungkook jump back. Namjoon looked at Taehyung in surprise as he ran upstairs. "Kim Taehyung!" Namjoon yelled as he slammed the door to his room. Jungkook stood there in shock before noticing what Taehyung had done. His heart hurt a little as he started tearing up. He started walking back home with a heavy heart.

If only he knew that Jimin was helping him with Taehyung's birthday present.

He sighed and walked inside the house looking for his mother. "Mama?" He called out as he left his bag by the door. "I'm in the kitchen." Yoongi called out. Jungkook dragged his way in the kitchen and plopped down on the chair. "Hey baby. How was school?" Yoongi asked as he finished making the food. "It was good until I came back." Yoongi sat in front of him wanting to know what had happened. "Well? Tell me. What happened?"

Jungkook laid his head on the counter giving Yoongi a sign. He stood up and kissed his head as he rubbed his back. "It's okay. You can cry." Jungkook let the tears he held in out as he leaned forward. Yoongi ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair as he sighed. "What happened?" He looked up and hugged Yoongi. "You know the surprise I was planning to give Tae?" Yoongi nodded and looked at him. "Yeah. I do. The one your planning with Jimin?" He nodded and wiped away his tears with his sleeve.

"Tae thinks I'm starting to like Jimin in 'that' way. He got mad at me and yelled at me because of me hanging out with him to much. He thinks I forgot about him. " Yoongi smiled and ruffled his hair. "Then tell him that you won't forget about him. Don't ruin the surprise but tell him. Tell him that Jimin won't replace him." Yoongi laughed as he remembered how the two were when they were kids. "Do you remember when he stole your first kiss?" Jungkook blushed and nodded. "Remind him of how you guys used to be. I'm sure he'll know his place." "I hope so. Thanks mom." Yoongi nodded and kissed his head. "Anytime Kookie." The phone started ringing as Jungkook made his way upstairs. "Hello?" "Jungkook tell you yet?" "Yup. He sure did. Taehyung?" "Nope. Doesn't even want to come out for dinner. "

"That's interesting. He loves food." Seokjin laughed and looked upstairs. "Yeah it is. So what happened?" "Taehyung got mad at Jungkook because he thinks he'll replace him with Jimin." Seokjin smiled and looked at Namjoon. "Typical teenagers right?" "Yup. They can't live a second without each other. I'm sure they'll pull through by tomorrow. " "I sure hope so. Well thank you for telling me. I have to go." "Okay. Bye." Yoongi hung up, smiling. "The favorite man alive is back!" Hoseok yelled as he walked in the house. Yoongi smiled as he made his way to his husband. "Just on time." "Why? Where's Jungkookie?"

"Well, I was actually hoping you would be of some help with Jungkook. He got into a fight with Tae." Hoseok nodded and sighed. "I see. I'll go talk to him." Yoongi nodded and turned the stove off as he started making the table. Hoseok knocked on the door and walked in when he got no response. "Hey bud. What's wrong?" Jungkook was laying on his stomach with his face buried inside the pillow. "Tae and I got into a fight." He whined as he sighed. Hoseok smiled and sat at the edge of the bed. "How so? What happened tell me." "Long story short, Tae-Tae and I got into a fight because he thinks I'm going to replace him with Jimin and he thinks I'm starting to like him."

Hoseok laughed and told Jungkook to sit up. He pulled a chair next to his bed and smiled at him. "I have a story to tell you. You two are just like Yoongi and I. Of course, we were seventeen that time but my story. I had also gotten in the same fight with Yoongi because I thought he was falling in love with Namjoon." Jungkook smiled at his father, getting more interested. "So I confronted Namjoon about it. I was furious and told him to leave Yoongi alone, which was the worst idea ever because Yoongi stopped talking to me. And I actually got the courage to go and apologize to Yoongi and Namjoon and it was the worst moments of my life. But I had gotten Yoongi back. So one night, I asked him out on a date and you can imagine how cheesy it was, knowing me."

Jungkook giggled and looked at his father. "I had put up a huge protector in my dads backyard and I had put up candles and we had a picnic and just really cheesy. So I asked him once and for all to be my boyfriend and he obviously said yes. He was my first kiss too." Jungkook's mouth dropped. "Wait, are you saying that mom was your first kiss and first boyfriend?" Hoseok nodded proudly. "That's right. He was." Yoongi walked in the room and sat down next to Yoongi. "I was also the first person he slept with and for his first time he was great." "Mom! Ew! That's so gross!" Hoseok and Yoongi laughed as all three of them went downstairs for dinner.

Jungkook was still missing Taehyung.